Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Handmaid's Tale (Hulu) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Dec 2, 2016.

1. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Season 3 starts on June 5th!

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Hoping it isn't just a coincidence that that's her name

3. morgantayler Feb 11, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 11, 2019)
    morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

They also announced that three episodes will be available that day.

It won’t be eligible for the Emmy’s this year.

4. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Emmy's?*

5. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Lmao yes, I know the Grammy’s were last night but idk how I did that

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

morgantayler likes this.
  7. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Ready for June and Serena to fuck shit up.

I've always had a love-hate relationship with Serena but I really hope she actually commits to fighting back against Gilead.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I feel like you're supposed to, they did a great job showing how supporting a system doesn't stop from it hurting you

Like all the women who are like I hate feminism and then say all the times men treated them like shit

morgantayler likes this.
  9. First 3 eps of S3 are up.

10. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

Watched the first episode last night, enjoyed it. Surprised there's not a little more chatter in this thread.

11. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

There is never enough hype surrounding this show as it deserves. I can’t wait to watch, been away from home so I haven’t had a chance yet.

12. Will try to start the new season tomo or Sat. I've always thought this was one of the best looking shows on TV.

13. figureitout

Regular

I watched all three new episodes of this and all of When They See Us in the span of two days. Yes they are great and no I'm not okay.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

June is doing some questionable stuff this episode. I don’t like Ofmatthew but she didn’t deserve that. Still havent finished the ep yet but I’m kinda in shock June outed her like that.

15. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Holy fucking shit.

16. Slowly working my way through S3. On ep 4. Seeing Emily with her son. My heart!

figureitout and OotyPa like this.
  17. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Last episode was great though a bit boring and a bottle episode, but I'm glad they addressed June's character regression in a nuanced way like that. That conversation with doctor was really powerful and that last scene was utterly gorgeous. I think they've reeled me back in.

18. All caught up on this.

Ep 8 Well that ending went from 0 to 100! Interesting to get Lydia's backstory. I didn't fully buy her heel turn at the end there, though. Seemed extremely sudden.

Ep 9 Appreciated the smaller episode and focusing on June.

19. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

20. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Sounds about right. Though I don't mind the pacing episode to episode, I do think it's taking a long time for June's redemption. I hope this doesn't get endlessly renewed to the point where there's no end in sight.

21. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Yeah I guess we'll have to wait and see how this one ends but if we're going to get more of June in Gilead, I hope the fourth will be the last season.

22. jols

Trusted Prestigious

I guess June is now doing her best Walter White impression.

OotyPa likes this.
  23. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Insanely good finale, holy shit.

24. GBlades

Trusted

Loved that finale. The plane shot reminded me of Jack from Lost

fran.182 likes this.
  25. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Margret Atwood is releasing a sequel to The Handmaid’s Tale set 15 years later and Hulu has acquired the rights to it.

OotyPa likes this.