Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Grinch (Scott Mosier and Yarrow Cheney, November 9,2018) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Mar 8, 2018.

1. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Like, the cartoon?

2. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Agreed. Animated is a classic. Jim Carrey one is insufferable.
    I’m also in my thirties and this clearly isn’t made for me, haha.

3. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I'm a big fan of Dr. Seuss (we even have the same birthday!) and this just really pisses me off. This low level of quality is upsetting to say the least. I would love to see his works be retold for new generations, but not dumbed down and peddled out like any other animated film for kids.

4. Dog with a Blog

I don’t like Christmas and I don’t like the Grinch but I love Scott Mosier so I feel like I have to see this

5. bringing my kid to this tomorrow

6. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

just got back from taking my daughter to see this. I was pleasantly surprised by it.

7. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Everything I'm hearing makes it sound like another standard issue Illumination mediocrity. It'd be nice if it wasn't

8. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I mean it’s not even gonna register anywhere near my favorites of the year but for another remake of a beloved classic it’s got a lot of heart and is genuinely funny. It was a great way to spend a couple of hours with my kid today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. Dog with a Blog

coleslawed, riotspray and dadbolt like this.
  10. This was cute

coleslawed likes this.
  11. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Y'all a bunch of grinchs in here, this movie was very wholesome and nice.

coleslawed likes this.
  12. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

In terms of Seuss material, this was not good. Honestly, I think the live-action was more in-tune with the original than this, but they were both awful.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.