The Grand Tour (Jeremy Clarkson, James May, Richard Hammond) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Ferrari333SP, May 11, 2016.

1. Ferrari333SP

Trusted Supporter

2. s12sim

RIP AP Prestigious

I really wish Netflix picked up this show instead of Amazon.

3. Ferrari333SP

Trusted Supporter

Debuts tonight!

4. sponsor
  5. RachelM

6. esposimi

It's joke Prestigious

The chemistry, production quality, humor, and cinematography from Top Gear was all there. Great to see the trio back on TV again.

Schooner and Ferrari333SP like this.
  7. Ferrari333SP

Trusted Supporter

Yeah it was a triumphant return for those three; can't believe we get 3 months straight of these shows, double the length of the Top Gear seasons.

8. John

Trusted Prestigious

third epi was the best yet. (i've always been partial to the euro road trips)

9. Ferrari333SP

Trusted Supporter

I agree, the level of banter between them was great that episode. Loved seeing Hammond go absolutely wild with the Hellcat; it's such a loud, in your face American muscle car

10. Schooner

Trusted

First episode watched.
    Loved it. Not sure if I'd gotten used to Top Gear. But since their absence and then replacements I'd forgotten how much I loved the classic trio. So much chemistry. I'm back on board!!

11. Ferrari333SP

Trusted Supporter

Keep watching the rest; there's an occasional dip in quality of content in a few of the episodes, but them expanding the amount of episodes they do in a season from 6 to 12, they're having to stretch it out more, so it's understandable. Still, lots of funny bits and some quite good car action

Schooner likes this.