Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Governors Ball Music Festival 2018 Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by manoverboard365, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Bunch of kids in my grade have suddenly decided to sell their Saturday tickets cause of the whole Brockhampton thing.

2. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

gIMME GIMME GIMMEGEIGM{OIEKLMF:S<DX

3. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

weather is looking bad and at this point in my fest going career i think it's my fault

4. manoverboard365

Trusted

This is why I've written off Govball. I've gone 3 years, and each time the weather was awful. 2013 and 2016 an entire day was cancelled because of thunderstorms, and there was another year where it was cloudy and rainy for most of it.
    I know you can't control mother nature, but that festival is just jinxed lol.

5. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Hell, as long as I'm seeing the Gaslight Anthem on Saturday I'll deal with whatever weather I have to

Shrek likes this.
  6. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Shrek likes this.
  7. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

this crowd is a direct-to-DVD American Pie sequel and i want to die

8. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

perhaps it is good tickets sold out

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Shrek like this.
  9. PatRFinley

If anyone is here alone (or not) and is looking for someone to hang with, I’m also here by my self and would be happy to meet up

10. PatRFinley

Also, the only other festival I’ve been to was riot fest, and I was able to find free food there, anybody know about something like that here

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

Shrek likes this.
  12. PatRFinley

Absolutely bullshit that Manchester Orchestra stopped when they had time for two more songs according to the schedule on the website

13. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I last went in 2016 but I got free ice cream, chips and vitamin water there

14. PatRFinley

I had no luck with free food. But I’m like 5 people from the baracafe directly in front of where Brian Fallon will be for the Gaslight Anthem will be so I’m okay

ComedownMachine likes this.
  15. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

Yeah what was up with that? They were supposed to have an hour.

16. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

Man I am way too old for Gov Ball. The bands I wanted to see were all good and I had fun during those sets, but they really didn’t fit in with the rest of the scene at all. Getting in and off the island was a nightmare too. I’ll never put myself through that again.

PatRFinley and Shrek like this.
  17. manoverboard365

Trusted

I'm watching the live streams of some of the acts I would've seen and the crowds are so tiny. Indie rock has no place at this fest anymore : (

jpmalone4 and zack33107 like this.
  18. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

Yeah I couldn’t believe how small the crowds were for the rock acts. I tried to catch some Pusha T but it was so packed in that shell stage thing it was useless. Went over to catch Man Orch instead, and it was comparatively like a quarter of his crowd (they played the same time).

19. Pretty sure a good 2/3 of my High School was there last night, I'm so sorry. I didn't end up going though.

Shrek likes this.
  20. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Been to Gov Ball a few times and it’s the worst festival crowd.

manoverboard365 and Shrek like this.