Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Good Wife TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Craig Manning, May 8, 2016.

1. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

There's no thread for The Good Fight? I finally got Paramount+ through a friend and started season 1. I'm loving being back in this world so much. With the quirky judges and grand jury inquests and Elsbeth! I'm almost done and can't wait to watch the Colin Sweeney episode!

2. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Well, good news! They just ordered an Elsbeth spin-off to series

stayillogical likes this.
  3. Apparently the Elsbeth spin-off starts airing tomorrow? I'm kind of shocked it's actually happening.

4. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

And apparently it’s a Columbo riff?

5. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Episode 2 doesn’t air until April 4th. Truly deranged scheduling.

Whalejaw likes this.
  6. Pepetito

Trusted Supporter

I just watched the Good Wife seasons 1-5 over the past month or so for the first time.
    Seasons 2-5 are absolutely fantastic. Love the show.

Kellan, kbeef2 and stayillogical like this.
  7. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

This is one of my comfort shows that I love throwing on when I'm doing something else. Of course I think it could have been even better if whatever happened between Panjabi and Margulies didn't happen and if their dymanic didn't change. I also always skip any scenes with Kalinda and her husband. That's gotta be the worst storyline in the show.

8. Pepetito

Trusted Supporter

Yeah the Kalina and her husband stuff was a bit of a bore. I'd love to know what happened between Kalinda and Alicia. The space between them after season 2 (or maybe it was 3) was pretty apparent and didnt seem to follow any logical storyline or foreshadowing.
    On Season 6 right now. Still plowing through it.