Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Good Wife TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Craig Manning, May 8, 2016.

1. tucah

not champ Prestigious

kbeef2 likes this.
  2. Wow that was early.

3. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I am loving the Good Fight. One of the most interesting shows on right now

4. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Another great episode this week, good to see an episode solely based on the serialized plot (with lots of progress on that front).

5. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Really enjoyed this week's episode but good god I could not care less about Lucca and Colin. What a monumentally uninteresting subplot.

6. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Good finale. That callback with Diane in the hospital was brutal. Also, I think the show's Milo character would be a fun villain without the context of his real world counterpart, but Milo is so vile and joyless that it makes it difficult to separate fake Milo from real Milo.

tucah likes this.
  7. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Agreed with all of this. I also like how they finally addressed Maya's more passive nature, her little take charge outburst in court was satisfying. Of course, a classic Kings' cliffhanger to end the season too. I'm really glad this show exists, if only to give me more time with Diane.

kbeef2 likes this.
  8. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Good finale, wish there was more than 10 episodes

9. For only 10 episodes it didn't feel like there was a strong arc for the season but I still enjoyed it all.

10. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

The show is already running into the problem they running into with Alicia towards the end of TGW. Most of the time it feels like Maia is off in a completely different show by herself

kbeef2 likes this.
  12. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Oh hey this is back today. Feels like there’s been zero hype.

13. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Feels like resolving the Madoff subplot has been good for the show. Last two eps have felt much more focused and interesting. Not sure about Lucca being pregnant tho

14. Any time Elsbeth shows up it's automatically a good episode.

kbeef2 likes this.
  15. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

The Kings just can't resist a campaign storyline, can they?

And hey MIB!

16. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Renewed!

Also, lol:

17. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Whalejaw likes this.
  18. March 14th

This looks insane and fantastic.

kbeef2 likes this.
  19. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

This Good Fight already leveled up considerably from Season 1 to 2 but Sheen is going to take it even higher. Get on board if you ever had interest in this show or the original that it spun off from.

20. [IMG]

21. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Lol I guess they’re doing the Friends episode naming convention now

22. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Good premiere. Happy to have this show back. Apparently they’re back to only doing ten episodes this season tho :/

23. Always love seeing the NSA guys. Really not sure I'm feeling whatever the hell Michael Sheen is doing.

24. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

This show is batshit insane now

25. I think I'm as confused as Lucca.