Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Good Place (NBC) TV Show • Page 55

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, May 15, 2016.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah, agree with everyone, since this was Schur's decision and not a premature cancellation by NBC I fully support this, even though I love the show. Something as high concept as this series shouldn't be too long anyway, it's always walking a fine line (thankfully one they haven't crossed yet imo)

Really interested in seeing how they end it, I genuinely have no prediction at all

figureitout likes this.
  2. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

Yeah season 3 wasn’t all that, even though this show is definitely top tier television.

3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I absolutely loved three until the ending. Give me more of the shaky ethics of the good place before this is all over.

4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I’m not mad about this because a show ending on the creator’s terms is always a good thing, and I wasn’t expecting it to last forever, but I was really hoping for two more seasons instead of one. Either way, glad it’s (hopefully) going out on top.

figureitout likes this.
  5. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

It's good in a way that it's ending, but at the same time the cast are all so fantastic I don't want them to go

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  6. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Really thought this wouldn't go past a 6th season, definitely feels like they could've gone a little bit longer but their showrunner is a very odd dude and at the end of the day you gotta trust his very stable genius. It definitely felt like the last season and a half were stretched out and they weren't exactly sure where to go with it, I just hope we get the best final season possible.

7. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

This is such a good decision. Great show but felt it could end up going round in circles. This will give S4 a good direction and will hopefully end well. Excited now.

9. Anthony_

Blake Bortles left Jacksonville and now The Good Place is ending. Coincidence? I think not.

10. Jake W

As a British guy who knows nothing about American Football, my mind was blown when I realised Blake Bortles was an actual person lol

11. Anthony_

u can jus call it football m8

CarpetElf and I Am Mick like this.
  12. Jake W

Nah football is the sport where they kick the ball constantly, think you call it soccer

13. Anthony_

I’m messing with you lol

CarpetElf likes this.
  14. Jake W

Anthony_ likes this.
  15. Jake W

I also don't give a shit about football lol

I Am Mick and Anthony_ like this.
  16. Anthony_

About football or about football?

17. Anthony_

Here’s a compromise: instead of listening to funk rock why don’t we listen to funk-rock?

18. Jake W

Sports in general. Said in the video game thread an hour ago(guessing you saw) the only sport I have a vague interest in is Rugby lol

Anthony_ likes this.
  19. Anthony_

American football is the only sport I care about at all. I have literally zero interest in any other sport.

Jake W likes this.
  20. Jake W

My closest football club is Arsenal and I constantly get people asking my I don't support them because I'm near such a prominent club. It's at least in part because I see the bad side of it. Football fans storming in the middle of the road at 4am as if cars don't exist, shouting misogynistic shit. I'd like any sport before I liked football lol

21. Jake W

Re-watching season 1... Chidi in a suit :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

22. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Chidi in general :hearteyes:

23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

24. Jake W

How the fuck is he 39

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.