1. We've launched a new merch store featuring the Chorus.fm and AbsolutePunk.net logo on a variety of t-shirts, hoodies, and other items. Check it out now at Threadless.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Place (NBC) TV Show • Page 54

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, May 15, 2016.

1. Dinosaurs Dish

let them say our love is peculiar, don’t care

Can you expound on how you got to this conclusion?

I can get not liking the episode because I thought the season slowly declined in quality and ended on a sour note, but saying that specifically feels odd to me.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  2. Preserved Moose

Gritty pre-Computer Days

I liked it just fine but felt it was kinda gimmicky I guess? Obviously the show has a bajillion other zany moments but it was like they wrote it specifically to show off Janet and get her an award by carrying a whole ep. I dunno haha. Don't get me wrong she's great and probably deserves one but it just felt kinda forced.

3. Pseudo!

Regular

I feel like it was less trying to get an award for the actress and more trying to give a big moment for a character who had been mostly sidelined the first half of the season

4. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

They needed a place to lay low since the demons could now come to earth; Chidi had a little breakdown over the “self” since he’s his old consciousness in a different body, and he uses that to avoid talking to Eleanor about her feelings; since they’re in Janet’s space Jason learns about their past relationship.

Idk it seems like as logical and funny of a transition as anything else in the show

incognitojones likes this.
  5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

D'arcy was great in the final segment of Last Week Tonight

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Oh goose Prestigious

8. phaynes12

ball is life

yessssss