Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Good Place (NBC) TV Show • Page 47

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, May 15, 2016.

1. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

They explained why she's there, but if she's the only person in 500 years to not QUITE be bad enough to go to the bad place, we have to believe she's the most morally righteous person in modern history... keep in mind she was a corporate lawyer and the only good thing she did was have an idea that posthumously resulted in a charity foundation's creation.

2. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Lol the official press release synopsis for the finale tonight is “Various events occur, in a certain specific order”

3. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

They're not wrong

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

The main cast was on the new Conan show last night. Watching it now.

5. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah the Mindy thing has been bothering me since the reveal of the problem with the points system. It's, like, the only logical inconsistency the show has had that's ever actually stood out to me. Really feeds into the whole "everything that's been happening since they left the original neighborhood isn't what we think it is" conspiracy theory.

I think Michael was making stuff up, no way would anyone have believed him if he said Lincoln was in the Bad Place.

PatRFinley likes this.
  6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Duh-duh-duh...

"The bad place didn't chose the worst people-- they chose the people who'd be worse to us!"
    Well now we know the turn the series is taking, and honestly, it's really well done.

incognitojones and morgantayler like this.
  8. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

I haven't seen a better couple since I paired Drake up w/ Ruth Bader Ginsberg

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  9. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh fuck this is incredible

10. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

"[tearfully] It's not a joke, I'm a legit snack!"

Also this breaks my heart.

11. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

“You know for a robot, you’ve become a really good girlfriend.”

“I’m one out of three of those things.”

They keep coming up with new ways to make this joke and it kills me every single time. D’Arcy’s delivery is never not perfect.

12. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I pray to God that Pillboi is one of the other two people Shawn chose for the experiment

13. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

It has to be Blake Bortles somehow since his career is dead.

spiffa0, PatRFinley, Max_123 and 3 others like this.
  14. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

This was heartbreaking and it ended too soon

Janet and Eleanor talking over the meaninglessness of existence is perfect.

15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah this was a great finale. I'd probably have to rewatch all three but this might have been the best season so far imo

Looking forward to seeing what entirely different direction the next season takes

16. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

I WASN'T READY FOR THAT MONTAGE SCENE. FUCK.

17. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

So sad rn

18. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

This is the only season finale where things actually felt like the reached a peaceful resolution instead of throwing you headfirst into a new wild scenario and abrubtly cutting it off.

Like it still hurts like hell, but it works.

Justin Roux likes this.
  19. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

I was kinda bummed there wasn’t a BIG cliffhanger, but obviously there’s a lot to be excited for next season.

20. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

My only complaint is that it still kind of feels like they’re being tortured, I don’t think that’s the final reveal but it’s been in the back of my head for a while

Do they run this new set up back for a while like in season 1? Or is it going to be a quick switch up to something new like Season 2 and 3?

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

ZING

atticusfinch likes this.
  22. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I've beem thinking about this too-- with the logic of this series they can easily RetCon anything for the sake of a gag, or just cause they lose interest in any one premise.

incognitojones and RyanPm40 like this.
  23. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

And there’s an evil Michael teased that hasn’t come into play yet. I don’t know what to trust.

Great great show tho.

alina and RyanPm40 like this.
  24. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Man so many good one liners this week, I wish this show just knocked out season after season simultaneously I never want it to end

CarpetElf likes this.
  25. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Chidi and Jason's pizza conversation was absolutely amazing, and heartbreaking

RJ Knorr, Henry, atticusfinch and 3 others like this.