Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Good Place (NBC) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, May 15, 2016.

1. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

So when do you think we find out that Michael isn't supposed to be a "curator" or whatever?

Also, the idea of dying and then just having regular good and bad days like on Earth gives me anxiety, haha.

2. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I guess technically it would all be good days, but the mistakes are throwing off the balance of a supposed paradise

JRGComedy likes this.
  3. EngineDown

formerly known as chill yoshi

Yeah I'm still kinda clinging onto Michael being some kind of malevolent being who isn't supposed to be there either

Dude behaves completely opposite to everyone else there

JRGComedy and Colby Searcy like this.
  4. iCarly Rae Jepsen Oct 6, 2016
    (Last edited: Oct 6, 2016)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

my brain is horny man

did you see that New Yorker article
    you haven't seen Hamilton yet?

no big deal meant everything from I bought weed from your nephew to I secretly met your ex and things went crazy and now I'm a bridesmaid

person most likely to be Banksy

5. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Wasn't there like a cliffhanger from last week? It didn't really get resolved

6. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Loving the character development, this is getting better and setting itself up to keep getting better

7. Colby Searcy

Made in Taiwan

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen Oct 13, 2016
    (Last edited: Oct 13, 2016)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

she's so pretty like Nala from the Lion King and so smart like Nala from the Lion King

I like frozen yogurt there’s something so human about taking something great and ruining it a little so you can have more of it.

you just don't break a promise unlike Ross when he promised Emily he wouldn't talk to Rachel

does this dog smoke blunts topless like a boss because that's what Rih Rih do

I won this ugly yellow toddler

she likes impressionist paintings so I got her a painting of Frank Caliendo the greatest impressionist of all time, fat Jerry Seinfeld, regular John Madden

I feel like Friends in season 8, out of ideas and throwing Rachel and Joey together for no reason

you're very rude because you didn't ask me how the Rihanna concert was, she was very late and a little drunk

supernovagirl likes this.
  9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

This show has really started to hit its stride with the last two episodes I think

There's so many directions they could take the show story-wise too

irthesteve and Colby Searcy like this.
  10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

There's something very human about taking something great and ruining it just a little bit to have more of it

11. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Started this yesterday with my date and we ended up watching all six episodes. Loving it

Colby Searcy likes this.
  12. EngineDown

i'm just kidding, i mean it doesn't compute, but i'm not gonna explode or anything

incognitojones and ChaseTx like this.
  13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

He said he was going out for cigarettes, but then he just left his tenured position at the Sorbonne.

incognitojones likes this.
  14. EngineDown

this is incredible week after week

15. irthesteve

surprised at the ending!

16. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

This has been one of the best new shows of the Fall season. What a surprise hit. I'll be devastated if this gets cancelled.

17. irthesteve

Oh hellllllll yess, Adam Scott is going to guest star in a multiple episode arc

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  18. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

This keeps getting better

19. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

D'Arcy Carden was so goddamn funny in the latest episode. Show is really getting good.

And Adam Scott makes everything better.

20. Colby Searcy

Just caught up. Absolutely love this show, hope it gets picked up for a full season and then some.

21. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I'm pretty sure it already got a full 13 episode run... don't think they've decided on a second season or not yet though.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  22. Colby Searcy

I just know a lot of times if something's does alright they order more scripts

23. EngineDown

really liked the little "love you dude" eleanor gave chidi. love their chemistry together as buds

incognitojones likes this.
  24. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Very funny show. Still a couple of episodes behind, but it's been a fantastic comedy so far.

25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Gotcha. I guess sometimes they'll expand from the original 13 to like 22 or whatever.

Colby Searcy likes this.