Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Ghost Inside - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium Outdoors Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by theasteriskera, Feb 7, 2020.

1. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

unnamed.jpg

2. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Any lineup speculations?? Weird one, but I could see A Loss for Words being a part of this, at Warped in Hartford in 2015 Matty sang the clean vocals on Engine 45. Counterparts would be sick, and I dont think they have any US plans this year outside of Furnace Fest in September. Almost zero chance of it, but there was a metalcore band from Providence called Auburn that I would love to reunite for another night

3. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

Palladium outdoors/??? They didn't have an outdoors last time I was there lmfao

4. digitalbath

Regular

I don’t know if their tour with Asking Alexandria impacts it, but Wage War makes sense. Vigil alluded at the CA show that he wanted to tour with them. I could also see The Acacia Strain since they’ve toured together numerous times in the past and are all primarily in the Northeast.

theasteriskera likes this.
  5. brad4846

Regular

It’s the parking lot behind

Wharf Rat likes this.
  6. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

You seen any pics from the Have Heart show in 2019?? It was there; roughly 9,000 cap

7. ABRfan3295

Regular

Self Help Fest was held there as well

theasteriskera likes this.
  8. Pats12Sox34

Regular

Auburn played a show last year in pawtucket with lions lions and also longshot reunited to play as well. Auburn was sick though.

9. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I did a bit of digging this am & saw that, I'm so bummed I had no clue about that show :tear: