Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Fyre Films (Netflix & Hulu; 2019) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Jan 17, 2019.

1. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

So towards the end of the Doc they showed Billy now, he's just scamming people more? They were just presenting what he was doing so casually, how does he get away with selling those fake tickets? Did I just not pay enough attention and miss something vital?

2. mad

I was right. Prestigious

just watched the Netflix doc and man Billy really radiates evil the whole time

slimfenix182 likes this.
  3. mad

I was right. Prestigious

that kinda confused me as well

4. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Yes. He didn't get away with it. He was re-arrested on those charges last year.

oldjersey likes this.
  5. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Why the hell did he let them film that operation?

slimfenix182, coleslawed and Davjs like this.
  6. Davjs

Trusted

Great question lol! My only logical answer would be "money?" but I still don't get it.

7. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

We had similar ideas for the avatars, ngl I like yours more haha.

Davjs likes this.
  8. Feel bad for the guys that never set foot in the Bahamas but are being sued by amex for unpaid credit card bills

9. Davjs

Trusted

After our back and forth in the FF thread, I just had to Moogle it up!!! I went through too many Google image page results than I want to admit lol.

oldjersey likes this.
  10. It’s crazy how he lived his life solely on credit. How do you do that?!?

Davjs likes this.
  11. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

i wonder this to, and i think the answer is simply: he didn't think he would get caught or was committing a crime, so what's the harm?

clearly getting arrested and on house arrest for the festival didn't do anything to his demeanor since he was in the penthouse in who knows what ways was paying for that, and while there he was asking that guy about jail and saying he'd never go there, so i'm sure he's of the mindset that he never does anything wrong - it's always someone else that fucks up. so, why not let Netflix (or whoever it was, i'm assuming Netflix or maybe they bought that footage from whoever) film the latest scam? because it's not a scam to Billy, so there's no harm in filming it!

12. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

RyanPm40 likes this.