Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Front Bottoms - Champagne Jam 2016 Festival • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 17, 2016.

1. mgiannotti

edge mike Supporter

So this is in a week, what the heck is up

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

it's not because they're on that RFC fest thing

3. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

^Thats what they were talking about in the quoted post I think.

They just got announced for it too, and it's this Wednesday. So I guess it's not TOO weird that the last bands for this are still unannounced.

4. cwhit

nope, the quoted post was for the kevin devine tour. not the rfc showcase which is in the SAME VENUE.
    i truly doubt it's them, why would the same bands play the same city three times in a month?

5. Morgan

Morgan

Deep down I hope its title fight

6. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

He was quoting talking about Something in the Way fest though, which is the RFC showcase.

Doesn't matter, the point is those bands are definitely not also playing this.

7. cwhit

oh duh oops welp

8. Morgan

Morgan

It is pinegrove and petal, it was announced on Instagram

9. cwhit

for this?

10. Grato

Regular

yeah I was saying pgrove + petal were on the RFC fest, I just wrote it poorly. Still have no idea who the last few bands on this are. Would have definitely thought Kevin Devine, but guess not.

11. cwhit Dec 13, 2016
    (Last edited: Dec 13, 2016)
    cwhit

[​IMG]

Lvl up being on this is so dope

12. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Yessssss I've been dying to see lvl up, this is perfect.

13. Grato

Regular

Decent line-up but I liked 2014's version more. Felt more like a "party," when there were rappers and comedians and magicians doing stuff all over the place. This year feels more like a standard fest and I'm really only interested in lvl up and diet cig as openers.

2014 had tiny moving parts, prawn, emperor x, gdp and kevin devine. You just can't beat that.

cwhit likes this.
  14. cwhit

i mean any show that has emperor x can't be beaten, haha.
    but yeah, definitely a much smaller event from last time, even though the band is much much bigger. going to be interesting to see if anyone really shows up at all before 9

15. mgiannotti

edge mike Supporter

Super awesome for my friends in secret mountains and dollys, and super glad lvl up is on this, considering I'll probably miss the cloud nothings tour.

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

17. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

This was super fun, but I hate how much they oversell these 3 floor Webster hall shows. Not even an inch to move on thr entire upper floor during TFB.

G. Jordan Norris likes this.
  18. G. Jordan Norris

dammnnnnnn!