Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Front Bottoms / Basement / Bad Bad Hats Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by btr, Aug 23, 2017.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm so jealous I am still floored from this tour. Honestly my favorite concert(s) of the year out.

2. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Should I go to this? Still not sold out.

3. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

The Front Bottoms are a top 5 live band, so if you like them then yes

mattfreaksmeout and Turkeylegz like this.
  4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I really don't know how to describe their shows but a giant party. It's pure fun from start to finish.

Turkeylegz and electro haikus like this.
  5. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i hated the front bottoms before seeing them. i was the first to talk shit on s/t when i got the chance. then i saw them three times in like a month, twice opening for say anything and a third at riot fest (this was 2014) and i fell in love entirely.

Turkeylegz and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  6. btr

Trusted Supporter

Their 21 song set FLEW by. I found myself saying "that's it?" when they finished, but then i realized they had been going non-stop for almost an hour and a half. It's a giant sing-a-long from the beginning to end.

Turkeylegz and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yes this happened to me both nights. Once I heard Twin Size Mattress starting I was like wait seriously? We can't be to this point already, but then I recap the songs they've played quickly in my head and realize that it truly just flew by that fast.
    That Riot Fest show was one of my favorite sets of theirs. Had an absolute blast. I really hope they play next year.

I also saw them with SA in Milwaukee that year, but I will always regret not being there early enough to see them with Say Anything in 2012 on the Say Anarchy tour (Fake Problems was direct support). I could've jump started my love of this band by like 3 months (when I saw them with Motion City).

Turkeylegz and electro haikus like this.
  8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Y.E.S.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  9. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

If you're questioning going, you're leaning more towards going than not. It sounds like you want to go but want a reason not to attend. If you need someone else's guidance, I say go. Have no ragrets. Not a single letter. ;)

10. chris

Trusted Supporter

First time seeing them tonight and it was incredible. Haven’t seen too many other setlists but we got Be Nice to Me, Backflip, and Everyone But You so it was basically perfect far as I’m concerned

11. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Backflip was great and one I really didn't expect to see! Really great set!

Also I missed all the talk about how charming Bad Bad Hats are right? Cause that band is charming as hell and everyone should be talking about that

12. chris

Trusted Supporter

Actually because of work I didn't get there until midway through Basement. I'll have to check them out tho

13. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Missed Bad Bad Hats. Pretty bummed.

14. G. Jordan Norris

Hi all - I have 1 ticket for sale for Nov. 24th - The Fillmore - Silver Spring, MD date! Let me know what's up

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I am so grateful to this tour for introducing me to Bad Bad Hats. I've been hooked on Psychic Reader the last couple weeks. I can't wait to hear what comes from them. The music is infectious.

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

17. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

JaytotheGee likes this.
  18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Oh that's lame lol

19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I could see that being staged, especially with this band. But who knows?

20. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Oh my god that would be so cringey to witness I can't even imagine.

21. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

Yeah that's from Talon of The Hawk era. I remember it popping up around then.