Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Front Bottoms / Basement / Bad Bad Hats Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by btr, Aug 23, 2017.

1. SPine

Trusted

I keep looking at all the different setlists. I'm glad I'm seeing two shows on this tour. I didn't even care what they played when I was actually there because everything was so good.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It's honestly very weird that Raining is the only song from the album they haven't played. Maybe they just want to save that for a different tour? I'm not surprised they're not playing it every night. They didn't play West Virginia and Cough It Out every night on Back On Tour, but they played them both throughout the tour.

bachna84 likes this.
  3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Oh for sure that's where I'm at. It's not that I'm hoping for a certain setlist. I'm just excited that I'll get more songs. There's no song of theirs I dislike to the point that I would not enjoy seeing it in the moment. Though I'd rather they left out Wolfman (they play it like every time they come here), Peach, and Summer Shandy.

SPine likes this.
  4. SPine

Trusted

Oh yeah when I was looking at setlist.fm Wolfman was listed under other. 9, my mistake. Still 9/12 songs is a lot for a tour

5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

9 out of 11 pull it together man!!

It is a lot to play from a new album, but I'm personally glad they are.

bachna84 likes this.
  6. SPine

Trusted

Maybe I'm still in a haze from last night. I was feeling nice lol... 9/11 I have lost all credibility haha. Yeah honestly the new songs were killer live. A room full of people all saying holy fuck I'm about to die just brought a smile to my face.

mattfreaksmeout and bachna84 like this.
  7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Haha it's all good. Just as long as you had fun. But yea that's going to be especially amazing. I really wish they'd do Raining because I'd love to sing along to "How do you think that felt? How do you think that felt for me?"

8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

This was so much fun! Wow they sounded fantastic and the crowd was so into it. This was maybe my favorite time seeing them. I couldn't even believe it was over because it went by so fast. I am so happy I get to do it again tomorrow cus I need more.

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah they were incredible in Cleveland I had a great time. What a band

I do wish they played a few more off BOT and “Bae” but otherwise it was great

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm wondering if Raining was an FBR 'forced' song on the band and they're purposely not promoting it or something. Kind of weird that it was the 'lead single' from this album yet the only song they haven't played on this tour.

11. SPine

Trusted

Reminds me of Twenty One Pilot's putting out Fairly Local first off Blurryface and they barely played it live.

12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea it's really weird they only played 2 BOT at that show.

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Hoping tonight we get Far Drive, Trampoline, and Flashlight. Those were the biggest omissions last night that I noticed.

14. SPine

Trusted

That Chicago setlist is exactly what I wanted :( we better get HELP for Columbus

15. btr

Trusted Supporter

Dang, my date got 5 BOT songs

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea they did 5 last night. I think it was just one show they only did two. Curious how many tonight. I'm guessing maybe 3 or 4.

17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Major props to this band for switching up their set every single night to keep things fresh. Not enough bands do that nowadays.

18. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

if they get much bigger that might not be able to play for much longer, since stage production and stuff. for now it's great that they still stay to their DIY background

19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I mean, bands as big as Pearl Jam and even to a lesser extent - Modest Mouse - are switching up their sets every single night and they're far bigger than TFB.

bachna84 likes this.
  20. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

This tour was really something special for me. It's just felt so big and feels like the tour of a band that's really made it. Its been a while since I've seen them headline, and these were the biggest headlining shows I've seen them play. I had my friend who always sees them with me one night, and my friend who's never seen them before the next. Setlist was great both nights, and I love seeing the new songs. I love how into every song everyone is. I don't know I just had pure fun all the way through both nights. I was seriously surprised both times Twin Size Mattress started because it felt like the show had just started. I don't know I haven't felt this excited after a show in a while. I feel like I did after the first few concerts I went to.

I don't know I'm just gushing now but these were my favorite two shows of the year, and some of my favorite shows ever.

SteveLikesMusic and Turkeylegz like this.
  21. Turkeylegz

Trusted

They were insane in Columbus. It blows my mind how much bigger they get each time I see them. I love that they still took audience requests today. It still felt as intimate as it did in a 300 cap place years ago

22. CrucialDude Oct 29, 2017
    (Last edited: Oct 29, 2017)
    CrucialDude

Vintage Vinyl-St. Louis Setlist

Au Revoir
    The Beers
    Fuck Jobs
    Lonely Eyes
    Vacation Town
    Peach
    12 Feet Deep

So shocked to see them play Lonely Eyes, can't even find the last time they pulled this out at a show

Can't wait for tonight's show at The Pageant!

23. SPine

Trusted

Columbus show was so much fun. Don't know which one I liked better Cleveland or Columbus. Bummed no HELP, Cough It Out, or Laugh Til I Cry. Funny You Should Ask, Tattooed Tears, and The Feud made up for it.

mattfreaksmeout and Turkeylegz like this.
  24. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

my friend went last night and he got cough it out, wolfman, laugh til i cry

25. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Finally stopped procrastinating and picked up my ticket for Friday! First time they've been back since that tour with Smith Street!