Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Front Bottoms / Basement / Bad Bad Hats Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by btr, Aug 23, 2017.

1. CuttingMyFingersOff

Trusted

Two Chicago dates at 1100/1800 capacity venues. And a 2200 capacity space in Columbus (assuming it's inside). So happy for these dudes. And I agree, I don't think I've ever met anyone who's heard of them. I "get it" because I love them, but I also didn't realize so many other people did too.

2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

^to be fair the 1800 at House of Blues is including other rooms in the building. The capacity for the show itself is closer to 1000. Still impressive though. I actually know several people who listen to the Front Bottoms (besides the people who I forced to listen to them myself).

3. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

crystal ballroom in Portland is a 1500 cap venue. I gotta say I'd be absolutely shocked if they sold it out, or even came close. I mean Jesus, kesha is playing a smaller venue when she comes here.

4. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

might be a regional thing but they easily sell out 2k+ places on the east coast, months before.

the fanbase of theirs is very young, a smaller 21 pilots crowd basically.

5. Grato

Regular

nyc is 3000, biggest thing there before you start getting to like MSG and stuff

6. michael_gatto

Trusted

This is in Philly on my birthday. TFB and Basement should be a super fun way to spend it.

7. cwhit

atlanta sold out

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Chicago HOB shows barely has any tickets left.

9. cwhit

every single one of these shows is going to sell out months ahead of time, nobody better be upset if they don't listen to me and don't buy them now

Turkeylegz and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Me and one of my friends already have a ticket to both nights in Chicago. I'm doing my best to warn my stragglers that they need to get moving haha. Hopefully they listen

cwhit likes this.
  11. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Emos in austin is ~1600 people and they sold it out last tour, fully expect it to be sold out again.

12. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Making the 2.5 hour trek to Columbus because I have school during the Cleveland date. Hope they play some good back catalog stuff although I feel like it might be FBR release heavy.

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I think it'll be a pretty even spread between Talon, Back On Top, and the new one, and then a few from S/T, Rose, and 7"s. They tend to switch up their set a lot too.

Mister Lyrical and Turkeylegz like this.
  14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Both Chicago shows are sold out now. Going to be a wild time!

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

If (when?) the Indians make the World Series, I'll be selling my TFB ticket, considering it'd be Game 2 of the World Series. Bummer.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Are you surprised this hasn't sold out yet? I kind of am. Are there still a lot of tickets left?

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

It's getting close but yeah a little surprising. No doubt that it will sell out though

18. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

So many Fillmores in this country haha

20. cwhit

21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Is it actually like a chain of venues? I honestly thought it was coincidental.

22. cwhit

it's a chain, just like house of blues

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ah. I did not know that. Makes sense why they would hit all of them up then, just like HOB.

24. cwhit

Live Nation has recently begun a campaign to expand the Fillmore "brand" by changing the names of a number of established clubs it owns around the U.S. This includes clubs in Denver, Detroit, the Fillmore at the TLA in Philadelphia, the Fillmore at Irving Plaza in New York City, and the Fillmore at the Jackie Gleason Theatre in Miami Beach, Florida. The Fillmore Charlotte opened in June 2009.[9] A Fillmore in the Washington, D.C., suburb of Silver Spring, Maryland, broke ground in 2010 and opened in late 2011. Live Nation has announced it will operate a new Fillmore venue, which will be part of a new development near Target Field in downtown Minneapolis.

from wikipedia.
    basically fuck live nation

25. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

What the hell. That's so ridiculous, that just ruins the character of each city. I knew there was a Fillmore in Detroit and then the one in Philly, but I always thought it was just a coincidence.

Also fuck live nation and their ridiculous """Fees""" that apparently they can never tell you about up front.

And fuck live nation and their ticket reselling service, how backwards is that.

In short, yea, definitely fuck live nation.

bachna84 likes this.