Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Fray Announce New Tour and Greatest Hits Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

I sincerely didn't realize greatest hits albums were still a thing. Highly irrelevant in 2016. Ha

3. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

No need for a full album, an EP of greatest hits will do for The Fray.

Joking.

Well kinda, never really got into anything after their 2nd album. Really enjoyed those first 2 however. Not sure if I just got tired of that style or the songs weren't as good but I never felt like going back to the newer stuff.

Carmensaopaulo and Turkeylegz like this.
  4. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Wouldn't mind catching them live on this.

5. FrankieThe4th

things have never been stranger Prestigious

Nothing says Greatest Hits like three songs no one's ever heard.

6. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I'd like to see them, but not enough to pay big venue prices and fees.

7. shawnhyphenray

Regular

their first two albums basically had enough singles for a full-length just themselves haha

8. DearCory

Regular

Big fan of their self titled and Scars& Stories... but after seeing them last summer on the Matt Nathanson/Train tour, I am completely turned off to them. They were so damn boring. Didn't deviate from the "norm" at all and barely said a word.

I looked up the prices for their Atlanta show for kicks and giggles... $58-$62 with fees! hahaha good luck with that!

9. Schooner

Trusted

What have they got 3 albums?!
    And maybe 2 good songs on each of those

10. heymattrick

Sending my love

Damn was really hoping for an American Authors headlining tour. New album is too good to end up as an opener on this tour

11. Rodrigo Leonardo

Hey, thanks for posting, I didn't know about this!

Like some said here, it's kind of early for a Greatest Hits, it would be better if they put out a whole new album. But at least we get a few new songs. Helios was't my favorite album, I wish they did something similar to Scars & Stories, I love that album from start to finish!

Anyway, looking forward to the 3 new songs.