Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Format Band • Page 57

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SpyKi, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Grand Romantic good as hell tbh. been listening a ton the last few days. would take another nate solo anytime

SpyKi, .K., TSLROCKS and 2 others like this.
  2. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Nate’s voice is pretty unique and I do hope he finds the interest to do lead vocals on something again (solo or band).

3. TapDatApp

who knows Supporter

You ever think about how this reunion was suddenly prevented by a world pandemic, delayed on three separate occasions, and then just ultimately cancelled? Feels especially cursed. Pains me to know I had tickets to NYC.

4. Allhailburnzy

Trusted Supporter

i was so excited for getting tickets to all 3 days too

5. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

So brutal. Adding Joyce damn Manor to the new dates just drove the hype up even more.

Jim likes this.
  6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Yeah, the whole thing is just a total bummer

7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Idk if I ever shared this here but... I originally got tickets for the 3rd night in Chicago (at least I think so) and for the 2022 rescheduled dates, I thought it was also for Sunday but I think some of the days actually switched (or I had my days mixed up to begin with).

Anyway.. point is that I was going to be out of town the weekend of the show and coming back Sunday night and going straight to the show, which I would've then found out I did not actually have tickets for. So in a way I'm happy it just didn't happen rather than me ruining it for myself by being an idiot

8. :(

9. shea

RIP Supporter

My heart skipped a beat when I saw this bumped lol.

sorry if I’m doing that to someone rn

theasteriskera likes this.
  10. TapDatApp

who knows Supporter

lol sorry just came here to be emo with the fellow emos ya feel

Drewski and shea like this.
  11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m so sad the shows were cancelled

12. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I’m bummed they were cancelled but on the bright side I didn’t have to go to Arizona lol

13. Jim

Trusted Supporter

I had friday or saturday to the chicago weekend. I still remember buying the tickets presale and thinking "that was strangely easy" but then coming in this thread after and it was a shit show for every one else

dtbjerke and Drewski like this.
  14. irthesteve

same, same, same

dtbjerke likes this.
  15. irthesteve

for you vinyl nerds:

Hello,

We have vinyl and merch updates to share!

First: both Dog Problems and Interventions & Lullabies are back in stock in The Format merch store on vinyl in new colors: milky clear and cyan blue. We’ve also restocked our favorite shirt designs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Second: a handful of independent record stores and specific retail shops will also be carrying unique colors of Dog Problems and Interventions & Lullabies on vinyl. Follow the links for a breakdown on what's available.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Third: fun. have put up a long-awaited reissue of Aim & Ignite on blue jay colored vinyl along with some revived threads. Aim & Ignite is also available in a number of colors at select retailers and local record stores. Head here for the breakdown.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All pre-orders begin today and the “release date” for all of the merch and new LP colors is May 12th!

- Sam and Nate

16. shea

RIP Supporter

tour, cowards

Brent and DisloyalOrder like this.
  17. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

Eternally waiting for them to “revisit the idea of touring again” like they said in their last statement

:(

Brent and shea like this.
  18. Zachary Dresch

Trusted Supporter

I think Sam would be down, Nate just doesn't want to do anything anymore. Fun, Format, anything. It's a shame.