Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Format Band • Page 34

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SpyKi, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Sure thing dude, I hear ya. No sweat either way just thought I'd offer, lmk whenever!

2. kkstyle

I couldn't see anything either on my page... just said PUBLIC ONSALE - FEBRUARY 7TH AT 12PM

trevorshmevor likes this.
  3. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

irthesteve likes this.
  4. kkstyle

Did you ever get past 288? I am stuck on 369... Haven't seen sold out yet.

5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Sounds good! After I figure out what's with my buddy, I'll do some comparison this afternoon comparing work time off, flight prices and airbnb costs. We shall see!

6. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

i kinda gave up since I already have Sunday tickets but I just checked and I’m 33rd in line right now

7. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Update: got through on Saturday and it says sold out

8. irthesteve

Actually, question to you or anyone who knows ticketweb, IF we swapped... how would we even do that, does ticketweb allow for digital transfers of tickets? I see a note on my ticket page that "There is a delivery delay in place through 3/31. No tickets will be sent out prior to 3/31." so I am uncertain how those tickets will look on 3/31

9. kkstyle

I have Sunday tickets I would like to trade for Saturday if anyone is interested.

10. kkstyle

Or Friday I need 1.

Have a total of 2 Sunday willing to trade for a Friday or Saturday.

11. Hmmmm I'm not sure how it works with ticketweb tbh. I did a digital transfer on ticketmaster once and it was super easy, unsure if tw does the same thing! i'll look into it

Since mine was through livenation and is a will call ticket, I was just gonna meet up with you at the venue on Saturday or pick up the ticket early and drop it by your airbnb

12. kkstyle

Live Nation is mobile, they just send on 4/2 after 8p.

13. oh shit you're right! I always choose will call if the option is available, this all went by so fast I must've thought I did that. still should be an easy workaround at least

14. irthesteve

OK I'm definitely interested. My friend who got zero tickets still wants to come along for the trip and see if he can get one off stubhub at a reasonable price when it gets closer, and if not he'll just find something to do during the show.

Since he's coming, we're going to extend the airbnb to both Fri and Sat nights. I would definitely prefer Saturday night ticket so that I don't have to miss work on Friday and you would prefer Friday so it's an easy swap in theory.

The only question is the uncertainty of HOW to get each other our tickets haha

EDIT: we can probably take this off-thread at this point, haha. DM me!

15. I wanna know the reason for announcing these shows the way they were announced. This whole "but wait there's more!!" thing feels like a very poor & annoying way of going about it, especially after seeing how things went on Wed. Even the presale seemed pointless, what with the password being made public

16. They needed to know if they were gonna sell. That’s why they held the extra dates.

Zilla likes this.
  17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

My guess is honesty that they were going to wait until the first 5 shows were completely sold out before announcing the other 3, but then realized it was becoming a shit show and just announced them all. Not sure why the wait on the 3rd Phoenix show though

18. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

all of these CitiCard presale benefits can fuck all the way off forever. I’m still bitter about this morning for the NY dates.

Grapevine_Twine likes this.
  19. crippledmark

Newbie Supporter

Ding ding ding!

20. trevorshmevor Feb 7, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 8, 2020)
    That's a fair point in regards to the presale -- but with how that all went the other day I'm just surprised that they hung onto Sunday until we were all currently scrambling to get tickets for the other two days... the demand was clearly there imo. But I've never had to deal with listing presale tickets, so I'll own that I don't know what the smartest way to go about it is

21. kkstyle

Was anyone actually able to access Friday to get tickets? I heard through the grapevine that TicketWeb accidentally released all of Friday on Wednesday, but not sure I really believe this girl.

I was hoping the third show would be Crescent. Not like we would be able to get tickets for that LOL.

22. irthesteve

beachdude, RyanPm40, jordalsh and 2 others like this.
  23. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Fuck scalpers. Seriously I wish nothing but the worst things imaginable on them.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. Allhailburnzy

Trusted Supporter

Can't believe Nate's back on twitter

beachdude, CoachBalke and TapDatApp like this.
  25. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Mad respect to the guys for tracking down scalpers and cancelling those tickets. I feel like you never see artists do that.

I hate scalpers with a passion. One thing I've been curious of though.. if scalping was outright banned everywhere, would that mean a real fan who has a last-minute emergency can't sell their ticket to another fan? I wonder if there's any real way to navigate around that.