Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Format Band • Page 33

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SpyKi, Mar 14, 2016.

1. you vandal

Regular

As a fan, I'm pleased with the small venue experience for this.

Maddy and Allhailburnzy like this.
  2. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Yeah as much as I'm gutted about missing out, and would try to buy a ticket if they upgraded, I'm not mad about the small venue size. It's going to be a cool experience for those who got in.
    I'm just really freaking bummed I missed out!

3. kkstyle

thank you i always end up panicking and refreshing. good luck phx folks.

4. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Honestly there isn’t much of a difference in experience between 1800 and 3000 or so I’d be cool with a venue upgrade to allow more people to go.

5. I wouldn't be mad if they went to a bigger venue. what I hope they do though is just add more shows in bigger rooms. i'm grateful for what we got though

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Good luck Phoenix folks!

jordalsh likes this.
  7. Allhailburnzy

Trusted Supporter

Was trying to go to all 3, and none of my friends got tickets so it looks like im going to NYC by myself. As much as I love the intimate venue idea I hope this is the start of something else.. because as one of my favorite bands ever I know how devastated id be if I didn't get the chance to see them at all.

Fingers crossed for a larger venue tour for the sake of everyone else and my friends...

Also the more Format the better

quietwords likes this.
  8. yes sending good luck vibes

9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

in an attempt to help my friend get a ticket for Phoenix, I have ticketweb open for April 3 and am once again stuck in "in line" purgatory, and ALSO have LiveNation open and in the waiting room for April 4 with "2000+ people in front of me"

jordalsh likes this.
  10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I have the vinyl bundle in my cart but I’m hoping live nation pulls through

11. 2000+??? damn

12. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

288 in front of me

irthesteve and kkstyle like this.
  13. kkstyle

Fingers crossed I have 369 in front... fuck

14. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

After reading everything that's been said in here the last three days I truly have no idea how I was able to so quickly and easily get a ticket on EventBrite the other day. Really sorry to everyone who wasn't able to.

aliens exist likes this.
  15. irthesteve

SHOW ADDED ON APRIL 5 TO PHOENIX

jordalsh likes this.
  16. I like.... very easily got one for Saturday. but the Friday tickets on ticketweb still aren't loading at all. the page just says "public onsale February 7th at 12pm"

17. irthesteve

18. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I immediately got through the queue for the April 5th date

irthesteve likes this.
  19. kkstyle

Still in line for Saturday.... Haven't moved off 369. Got 4 for Sunday on different account!

jordalsh likes this.
  20. irthesteve

The Format haven't posted it on social, so the only way to know would be if you were in the April 4 queue, probably why it's so easy, no one knows yet!

21. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I’m seeing the format!!!

22. Well @irthesteve if you really wanted Saturday more than Friday for your work situation, I'm willing to trade with ya since most of the people I know are going Friday anyway hahah. Just a thought

23. Ticketweb has Friday listed as officially sold out. That was really really dumb and I never even saw a queue or ticket page but I least I didn't get jerked around for two hours again

24. irthesteve

At this point, not likely... but I will consider. My friend, nor myself, are having luck with either Friday or Saturday right now, so the current status is me having Friday myself. I already booked an Airbnb for Friday night as well.

BUT, I would consider swapping with you so I don't have to skip work Friday, it would just mean re-scheduling my airbnb. Gimme a few days to think things over and we'll stay in touch

trevorshmevor likes this.
  25. irthesteve