Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

The Florida Thread • Page 14

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by joe727, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Matt

the bones are their money, and so are the worms Prestigious

All of my Florida vacations have been to the Orlando area, so I don't know much about any of the beach cities. Never been to Ft Lauderdale but from what I've heard its a nice place to take a spring break without the insane Miami crowd

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. A1A (The beach) is beautiful, I would recommend looking for Hotels around Las Olas Blvd, it's really the nicest part of Fort Lauderdale with tons of bars/restaurants to choose from.

Mason and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  3. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Delray beach in SoFla and Seagrove/Destin area in the panhandle are pretty ace as well for that sorta thing

4. Mason

Regular

I'd second the Las Olas Blvd. recommendation. I grew up right outside of Fort Lauderdale and its definitely one of the nicer areas to visit.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.