Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Flight Attendant (HBO Max, 2020) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by TJ Wells, Nov 26, 2020.

1. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

2. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I cannot overstate how fucking good Kaley Cuoco is in this. Always knew she had comedic chops from the various TBBT episodes I watched, but goddamn.

mescalineeyes and Night Channels like this.
  3. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Hm, might have to be my next watch.

4. Night Channels

Trusted

The pilot for this was v good

TJ Wells likes this.
  5. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Continue the Perezaissance, please.

6. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

This is kind of trash and I love it.

Sean Murphy and Why Bother? like this.
  7. This is like Search Party but half as good, which is still pretty good.

8. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

This also airs on TBS... is there anything that would be missing from the “HBO version”? I’m assuming at least swearing would be removed from the TBS version?

9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

hah, i just watched the first 3 episodes last night and I agree but i think in a good way. it's like the perfect mix of an entertaining murder mystery coupled with some garbage netflix comedy series about a young professional living in new york who just cannot get it together.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

after watching this - i cannot believe this would be on a cable network, let alone tbs haha so, yeah probably extremely censored. the first episode has some relatively graphic scenes.

11. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

i haven’t watched my DVR’d TBS version yet, but I think HBO owns TBS or something? I kept seeing commercials for HBO Go or some streaming option when I had it on the other day. Surprised me too when the ad for this popped up and said “tonight at 9:30!” Because almost nothing made for HBO can go on a normal cable channel without heavy editing

12. I don't think there's anything worse than what you'd see on The Walking Dead, which was routinely graphic.

riotspray likes this.
  13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

GrantCloud likes this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I still have to watch the finale, but I think I'm out for season 2

ItsAndrew likes this.
  15. This was a blast but the CIA twist might have been a bit too much.

16. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

A few things along the way made me like this less and less and the last episode was all sorts of over the top ridiculous. That being said, I could see myself coming back for season 2 because it was sort of fun. If season two is her working for the CIA it’ll go off the rails real quick.

17. This was trashy fun. Zosia Mamet was awesome.

MexicanGuitars and Maybevictor like this.
  18. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i really really enjoyed this

Maybevictor likes this.
  19. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Yeah this was fun and a perfect escape series, agree the finale was bonkers though lol.

20. domotime2 Apr 14, 2021
    (Last edited: Apr 15, 2021)
    domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I'm currently hate watching this. This is awful but I can't stop watching.

If this show was about any other character than Kaley Cuocos character, it would be better. But my god... I'm begging her character goes to jail or dies or has consequences

21. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

Just finished the whole season and fucking loved it. Just in time for season 2, can’t wait

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

We will absolutely be watching S2 but i expect it to be absolutely terrible lol

23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Finally watched it last month too

24. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

this, haha. but I'll be happily proven wrong.

25. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

It’s not like season 1 was a work of art, but in a sloppy ridiculous way it was a lot of fun. If this gives me more Kayley Cuoco doing the absolute most with her acting, plots that don’t go anywhere, and an all around good time I’ll be very happy. The fact that it’s moving past the source material has serious off the rails potential.

I am equally excited and concerned to see where the espionage plot ends up going lol

disambigujason likes this.