Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Flash (CW) TV Show • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Did anyone read Greg Berlanti's tweet about Jay Garrick and the backlash they've received???

2. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Am I the only one around here that liked this weeks episode? I reckon part of the hate is simply from the show having so many damn breaks and people forgetting what was happening before with time remnants etc

3. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

If this episode aired one week after the reverse flash one people would be able to follow it more easily

4. Guys Named Todd

Regular Prestigious

The meta aspect of that line made me so angry. He might as well have turned to the scream, winked and said, "I'll never tell."

5. That episode was so fucking stupid.

Most of it was covered already but how bout them still going along with giving Zoom Barry's speed force even after he had already handed over Wally. Like uhhhh Barry we've already established you're stronger than him now. Just fight him.

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

7. So basically the man in the iron mask is the real Jay Garrick and he's going to be the one to stop Zoom when Barry gets defeated.

8. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Hmmm seems possible

9. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

KILLER FROST ISN'T DEAD.

Good.

10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

!!!

11. Tim

WHY WHY WHY.

12. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

what's with the spoilers

13. DeviantRogue

My broadcast cut to a commercial in that Killer Frost breakout scene.. >:-(

14. Tim

Is live-posting about a subplot considered "spoilers"? Honest question. I feel like I've seen the equivalent of what I posted before, but if it's a problem, I'll be more careful in the future. I honestly just had a lot of feelings, lol.

Boo.

DeviantRogue likes this.
  15. DeviantRogue

I don't consider that spoilers at all, is in line with every other TV show thread.

16. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

I'm just sitting here like, why would you make one of the last episodes of the season an episode where The Flash isn't The Flash? The payoff better be good because right now I'm just kind of annoyed.

Jason Tate and Jdaniels like this.
  17. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

You pretty much said Killer Frost is dead and I hadn't watched the episode, how is it not a spoiler?

18. DeviantRogue

General rule of TV threads is that once something is aired, it's fair game, spoiler tags are for future events based on interviews, trailers, media it's based on etc..

Guess that could be something established again here, but that was nearly always the case on AP.

19. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Don't come into a shows thread if you haven't seen the latest episode, that's common sense

This weeks episode was average IMO, agents of shield tonight was better. However the particle accelerator getting turned on again could be interesting if Wally West and/or Jesse Quick become speedsters as a result

20. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

no need to talk like that.

Raku likes this.
  21. Tim

I don't think it's "common sense" for things in the episode to be mentioned while they happen. I mean, I obviously thought it was normal and obviously wasn't alone in that, but it's not like it's some self-evident fact. I'm sorry we weren't all on the same page and am happy to be more careful in the future.

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

The only time I'm against it, is with shows that air on odd channels or film in front of live audiences but air months later.

The wrestling thread is notorious for posting spoilers for shows that don't air for 6-12 months. lol

23. Tim

With the whole time zone thing, though, some people do get episodes before others.

Or do we just want to establish that, on the night episodes air, anything in the episode is fair game as it happens? I'm fine either way.

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Honestly, it doesn't matter to me. I read the threads for reactions and don't care about spoilers. I never watch anything live.

Is next week Kevin Smith's episode?

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Looks like the Smith episode is in two weeks and is called Runaway Dinosaur. lol

Tim likes this.