Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Flash (CW) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

This along with Arrow are kinda losing me at this point. Hopefully they finish the season strong which I have high hopes for but last few episodes along with Arrow are just not cutting it for me lately

2. I don't feel disappointed by this season at all, while Arrow is practically unwatchable right now. I think I look forward to Supergirl the most each week though.

Raku, Cameron and Meerkat like this.
  3. I think what's killing this and Arrow this year is the crazy schedule for CW. The breaks are really dragging it out and it really causes the show to lose momentum.

Raku likes this.
  4. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I agree, they usually wrap it up by second week of May but now they're dragging them out til the last week of May. There's only been four episodes since the start of Feb with 3 week breaks in between. Really does kill the momentum

Raku likes this.
  5. Last week's episode was pretty messy (which is usually the case whenever time travel is involved in anything, and it was still mostly fun so whatever) but man that ending with Iris hit all the right emotional chords. Really well done.

Raku likes this.
  6. It's really insane, and honestly I can't figure why they're doing it. Dragging it out, to me, seems like it would only cause a drop in viewership. But who am I to say?

Raku likes this.
  7. Evolution Kid

I may be going broke, but I'm never broken down. Prestigious

Agreed. Whenever a show ends up going on a break I almost always will not pay attention again unless I see it pop up on my DVR. And if it isn't something I record then it can end up being another week or two before I realize it's back on and start watching again.

8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Loved last weeks ep. Yeah, and I finally gave up on Arrow months ago. Don't feel like I'm missing much.

Raku likes this.
  9. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

This episode really felt like the epitome of dragging things out to me. Yes, giving your speed to Zoom is a good idea Barry. I'm sure that will go over well and he won't try to hurt any other people you love. Blah.

10. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Good episode but man that Hunter Zolomon flashback opening was terrible.

11. So much of this episode didn't make any sense but I was thoroughly entertained by Teddy Sears as a villain, especially after how boring he was as a hero.

12. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah Teddy Sears was actually fantastic. It was so good to watch.

13. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Wtf time remnants? I don't even remember that,what with all these goddamn breaks. Also, am I just completely missing something or does this explanation not make sense? Wells-2 said that Hunter Zolomon was well-known serial killer, instantly recognizable right? So why does Wells not recognize him as Garrick...or did I hear that wrong?

14. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

Almost none of this made any goddamn sense lol

15. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Lol agreed. Don't know what the hell happened to this show. Started off so strong too

Jason Tate likes this.
  16. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

I think you could reasonably lose the "almost" there. lol

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Haven't watched yet, but this all sounds like a ltdown.

18. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Once again I'm left thinking that the reason this episode, and whole reveal in general, still doesn't entirely make sense is because they still haven't revealed key information. These are USUALLY smart writers when it comes to The Flash. In the long run the identity of the man in the iron mask will probably lead to an entire side of the story that they just hvent revealed yet which will retroactively make sense. Hopefully not something as daft as next episode opening with like the Hunter Zolomon child scene, and the camera pulls back an extra bit further and HIS TWIN JAY WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME. BUT HE GOT SENT TO A DIFFERENT ORPHANAGE WHERE HE MADE FRIENDS AND WAS ADOPTED TO THE GARRICK FAMILY.

19. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

So -- Caityln never bothered to tell the team about Hunter Zoloman because???

Jason Tate likes this.
  20. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

So many things don't add up. Such a bummer.

I did like Sears though. Especially him talking about how much fun it was to play a hero.

21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I just really want more Killer Frost at this point

22. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

While I see what they're going for with the Zoom/Flash parallels, I kinda hate this whole serial killer route. Zoom as a noble man driven mad by disease would have been so much better.

Part of me wants the man in the iron mask to be a real Jay Garrick so that this decision can be kind of undone, even if the explanation has to be convoluted, lol. I mean, stuff like this is intrinsically convoluted, so who cares? Though, it'd also be fun if they just ended the season without ever revealing who he is.

23. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I feel like she's probably dead, but more of her would be so dang fabulous.

ghostedaway likes this.
  24. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Gotta be earth-2 wally right?

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

CW has this thing where they put white wigs on women and I just love them more. (see: iZombie)