Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Flash (CW) TV Show • Page 41

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I fell off mid season 4 and just haven’t made the time to catch up.

2. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I still watch them all. The Flash being my least favorite and Legends being my favorite. Really hope they bring some fun back to Flash next season. I thought this season of Arrow was good for the most part. Supergirl has been okay.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  3. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Hah at least Arrow is ending next season. Maybe we’ll need to do a part 2 to our podcast once that happens.

4. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

The finale was meh. Cicada was intolerable. The preview at the end for next season confused me so we shall see.

Jdaniels and billyboatman like this.
  5. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I think Ralph Dibney was a great addition to the Flash team making it fun, and I love every incarnation of Wells. The Thinker season last year was really good to me, because it was such a different type of villain. This season was not as good, but glad they kept Ralph on the team and found another incarnation of Wells.

6. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I watch. Pretty bummed Cisco is probably gone soon :/ my favorite character.

Raku likes this.
  7. Jusscali

Why is he leaving? I like him too. I on the other hand don’t love Dibny or the more recent Wells

billyboatman and Raku like this.
  8. Jusscali

Why is he leaving? I like him too. I on the other hand don’t love Dibny or the more recent Wells

9. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I've been looking for an article as to why but haven't found anything except he's not coming back basically

10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

That’s a big loss :/

11. Jusscali

Shit kicker

12. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Apparently he isn’t leaving anymore which is strange if true because what was the point of having him give up his powers if he’s sticking around.

billyboatman and Colby Searcy like this.
  13. Anthony_

Ralph is this show’s resident good boi and I love him dearly

Colby Searcy likes this.
  14. Jusscali

This show won't matter until they get a legit villain and the episodes are cut down and the gaps in the season don't happen with so much regularity.

Whalejaw likes this.
  15. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I wonder if any of the characters from arrow will be moved to Flash, Supergirl or Legends. Could be cool

Raku and Colby Searcy like this.
  16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I wouldn't count out a spin-off featuring some of them

Raku likes this.
  17. Anthony_

18. Anthony_

I don't think any of the Arrow characters will move to other shows. They're all still going to be protecting Star City. I suppose it's possible we could get spin-offs of some kind but who would they even focus on? Maybe a Black Canary & Wild Dog series? The Diggle-as-Green Lantern series people have been asking for (would be very expensive). I kind of don't see it.

Jdaniels likes this.
  19. I would love for Black Siren and Killer Frost to end up on Legends for a season.

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

:hearteyes::hearteyes:

Joe, Whalejaw, Raku and 1 other person like this.
  21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Ice kween

Raku likes this.
    Raku likes this.
  23. failinginplace

Regular

Eric Wilson and BackyardHero11 like this.
  24. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

That's fucking great.

failinginplace and Jusscali like this.
  25. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

I'm beyond excited for this. I've been wanting to see him reprise this role for sometime now. Looks like Erica Durance is in too. It's my wishful thinking to dream of a new Lois and Clark series, but I'll take what I can get with this crossover!

Craig Manning likes this.