Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Flash (CW) TV Show • Page 38

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. drewinseries

Drew

I haven’t watched season 4 yet lol. I usually wait for then to pop on Netflix.

2. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Aaawww, HR. :(

Raku and drewinseries like this.
  3. drewinseries

Drew

Barry and Iris' apartment is insane. wtf do you get a place like that in a city.

Colby Searcy and Raku like this.
  4. drewinseries

Drew

So S4 is hella stupid it seems. Granted, I only watched first two episodes, and the last few but..yikes.

5. Jdaniels

Regular

This was an interesting episode. I absolutely hate devoe now, regardless of the the "plan", and I'm excited to see Barry beat him. I'm just hoping Barry really shows "learning" in the season end.

6. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

It's been the most fun since S1 honestly

Raku, Whalejaw and Jdaniels like this.
  7. drewinseries

Drew

Glad people are digging it, I just haven't vibed (lol) with it so far.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  8. How dare you.

9. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I totally stopped watching earlier this season because I just wasn’t feeling it anymore, but I randomly decided to check out last night’s “Enter Flashtime” and thought it was really good for a stand-alone ep. Just felt like one of those magical episodes where it’s firing on all cylinders. I even caught some feels with Barry and Iris which hasn’t been the case for a while.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  10. Best episode in a long time. Gotten real tired of DeVoe, so this was a much-needed break.

11. Jdaniels

Regular

I thought Barry would turn to devoe in this episode, for help. Glad he didn't.
    My wife was suprised barry saved the day, in her words "he hasn't been the hero in a while "

12. Ya this was a good episode. Nice to see Jesse and Jay again.

Raku likes this.
  13. Oh look, The Flash just found its Kevin Tran.

Colby Searcy and teebs41 like this.
  14. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

This weeks episode was so bad, maybe my least favorite

15. Jdaniels

Regular

It was better than I expected. Next weeks doesn't look great.

16. drewinseries

Drew

I'd love a season without a Barry losing speed episode. I missed the middle episodes thus far of this season. What made Iris the "team leader" did they decide that? Think it's kind of silly. Also, team flash is too big.

Raku likes this.
  17. Jdaniels

Regular

If They do one next season I hope he makes reference. "I swear once a year I lose speed."

18. drewinseries

Drew

Arrow had a great one where Lance said something like "people attacking the city, must be May."

Colby Searcy, Raku and Jdaniels like this.
  19. Jay and Silent Bob! Kinda wish they had a bigger part.

Raku likes this.
  20. Definitely a better finale than Arrow's, both in terms of wrapping up this season and setting up the next one. Arrow didn't set a very high bar, though. Not as good as the finale of Legends, though. (All hail Beebo.)

DeVoe was always best when he was portrayed by Neil Sandilands--the body-jumping was so dumb--and even towards the end he got kind of irritating. It wasn't that he was overpowered, it was that the more power he attained, the less invested I became in his character. He was most compelling in the beginning of the season, a dying husband. Once it was revealed that he was shitty to Marlize, it became hard to humanize him. Mallus is a pretty one-note demonic villain, but the season wasn't about him, it was about the Darhks, and they were plenty compelling.

Dibny and Wells were consistent highlights of the season and were all I really cared about in the finale, although Cisco and Caitlin certainly also had their moments. Really excited to see where next season goes, especially what they do with Nora and with Killer Frost. Kind of hoping that's not the last we see of Tom Cavanagh.

Raku, Colby Searcy and Jdaniels like this.
  21. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I'll be honest, I couldn't finish this season. I got bored after about 8 episodes. Barry just really pisses me off so getting rid of Wally was the worst decision they could make. Dibny was the best character of this series. On and off watched the last few episodes and it's just really silly and not a good silly like past seasons. Shame. Hopefully they bring back some quality for me next season.

22. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Yea that was not a great finale or season

23. Jdaniels

Regular

The finale was better than I expected. After a great beginning, the season became "love overpowers all" & honestly I wanted Joe to shoot , have devoe in lab be distracted by his love, so he's fighting in his mind harder for his wife. But they decided to completely avoid devoe had any love.

Reaaaally curious about the end.

teebs41 and Raku like this.
  24. Other than Ralph Dibny, I didn't care much for this season. Definitely my least favorite of the Arrowverse shows this season. The finale was fine, and the ending is intriguing. Got major Matrix Reloaded vibes from that fight with DeVoe lol.

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator