Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Flash (CW) TV Show • Page 35

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. First ep: Team Flash have rescued Barry from the Speed Force, now they must face the repercussions.

Raku likes this.
  2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

3. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

This show has many problems at this point.

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

5. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I love this show, only a few episodes into season 3, but can't wait to read this thread when I am done

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

7. Oh damn that's awesome! I love that CW uses a lot of former BSG actors, although most characters barely stay relevant.

teebs41 likes this.
  8. Arrowverse shows coming back in a month!

Raku and thedrudo like this.
  9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

teebs41 likes this.
  10. I'm in the middle of Season 3 roght now and boy does this show like to retread a lot of ground. Every episode is like a super powered Three's Company. But damn do I still love the cast. Hopefully S4 brings something new to the table.

11. Grant's already in a promo? I really hoped Kid Flash would be THE Flash for a while there, but it looks like Barry will be "Reborn" really early into the season, if not in the premiere itself.

12. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

He'll for sure be back in episode one. Maybe the tag?

Raku likes this.
  13. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I'm excited for this season. They appear to be moving away from the Dark aspects and in the new Entertainment Weekly they say he's going to be the Flash from the comics.

Raku likes this.
    Joe, thedrudo, Jdaniels and 1 other person like this.
  15. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Just watched the season premiere. I'm hoping this restart means the show will be better than it was last season.

16. BackyardHero11

Trusted

yeah last night was solid. kind of cheesy how he finally came back to himself, but I'm just happy they're getting back into it and from what I've read that this season is focusing on an optimistic Flash.

17. Decent premiere. Even though the action bits still look very hokey, I thought they were cool. I guess I'll spoiler tag this jic. Barry coming back in the first episode made everyone's grief feel a little rushed, even though I thought the actors sold it well.

teebs41 likes this.
  18. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Yeah. I'm hoping they give the ladies a little more to do this season. They've largely felt underused to me. I'm really glad they brought Caitlin back and it looks like she has a bit of a side story of her own to get through this season, too.
    Also spoiler tagging just in case.

teebs41 likes this.
  19. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I enjoyed it, but I do wish we could have gone at least one full episode without Barry.

Preserved Moose and teebs41 like this.
  20. I liked seeing Iris take on a leadership role and directing everyone from Star Labs.

21. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Same! Plus that allows Cisco to use his powers more. I noticed the lab had a little bit of a makeover, too.

22. The writing seemed a bit awkward in order to reset everything but I can look past it if they actually fixed all the problems from the last 2 seasons. This was still my least favorite of the 3 premieres so far.

teebs41 likes this.
  23. drewinseries

Drew

In the mix of all 2349 ads I get in between commercials streaming at CW's website, the last one I get before the show comes back is the preview for next episode, with literally all spoilers for the episode i'm currently watching. Not that any of it surprised me/I was totally expecting it, but, really?

Colby Searcy and Raku like this.
  24. BackyardHero11

Trusted

See this I kind of hate, I don't think everyone in the show needs to be a part of Team Flash and running Star Labs. I hope she doesn't get annoying and Felicity-like because I like her a lot.

25. BackyardHero11

Trusted

yeah I agree. I'm fine just getting back in to the swing of things, but it further just makes his "sacrifice" from last season feel so wasted, which I feel like we all expected it would be. I loved the majority of last season for the fun of the other villains, but everything savitar and speed force was kind of nonsense.