Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Flash (CW) TV Show • Page 28

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Jdaniels

Regular

"You haven't met me yet you'll know you'll be there" yeah maybe not who I thought. Who I think it is is thawne. Eddie.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Eddie makes the most sense. They haven't built up any new characters to lead into it being someone new. It's a shame the show is so formulaic that you can think like that. Unless it ends up being Julian, which I can totally see being the case.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  3. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I had a random thought that it is Wally. But I feel like that can be shot down too easily.

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I think it is difficult to rule anyone out. Could even be Barry at this point.

5. Jdaniels

Regular

I've seen some red herrings that is Barry. I hope it isnt.

6. Greg

I wish I could read all of his lines somewhere. I for sure have probably forgotten something said that may instantly rule out some people.

7. Greg

I think he does a good enough job of punishing himself without doing it as Savitar as well haha

8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

So there's a Barry from some earth that could be completely evil?

9. Greg

52 earths... Not counting any various timeline versions.... It's possible.

Jdaniels likes this.
  10. Dodge725

Trusted

I definitely think Wally is the one who becomes Savitar. I think the line where Savitar talks about giving himself his power is a direct reference to how Wally got his speed and saying how he's sorry Iris has to die because they're family. It also makes him the "fate worse than death" of the prophecy.

Jdaniels likes this.
  11. That didn't feel right at all. Too clean, too soon.

Jdaniels likes this.
  12. I'm just wondering who Savitar is. Next week's ep is the musical crossover, so we'll probably have to wait for answers.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  13. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I'm all in on Wally being Savitar at this point

14. That's the most likely theory I've seen.

15. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

After this episode it's definitely possible and the version that came back is from a different Earth

16. Greg

At this point, I kind of want it to be someone new. But that's highly unlikely.

Jdaniels likes this.
  17. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I've been loving these episodes recently. I love the characters and their actors so it definitely gets me with the emotional beats.

Raku likes this.
  18. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I definitely think Wally should have been stuck in the speed force for a while longer tho.

Colby Searcy and Raku like this.
  19. Jdaniels

Regular

Man this week said more wally than anyone and yet I'm sticking with Eddie.

20. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Well that musical episode was a lot of fun. Haha soundtrack is up on iTunes now too.

21. Opening and closing numbers were great. Some odd, fun pairings. Never would've thought of Joe West and Stein as a gangster couple haha.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Was there any plot advancement? Sorry, I'm not watching a musical episode

23. Barry proposed again to Iris at the end, and she said yes. I think that's it?

Henry likes this.
  24. Good, but Once More With Feeling was better.

25. BackyardHero11

Trusted

i thought it was a lot of fun! i don't get people who are saying they are never watching again or throwing a fit about there being a musical episode. it's some silver age esque fun with a canon villain called Music Meister, not a big deal haha. now if someone say doesn't like musicals in general, i get skipping the episode, but freaking out about the show is unnecessary. no one here is doing that, I've just seen it on other sites.

Raku likes this.