Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Flash (CW) TV Show • Page 27

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I was so sure at first that Deadshot was robbing that jewelry store. Wonder if they even realized how similar he looked.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  2. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Haha I thought it was Deathstroke at first glance

3. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

This week's episode was really, really fun.

4. Dodge725

Trusted

Was that Apokolips? Or Earth-19 maybe after being attacked by Apokolips cause that definitely looked like a fire pit.

5. Cisco's banter in this was great. Great to see Barry push for Wally to get faster than him. This show could've easily gone the jealousy route, and I'm glad they're not.

Jdaniels likes this.
  6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Fun episode.

One problem I have with CW, is that the ads they show online tend to give away the plot to the next episode, despite the fact that I am currently watching the one that just aired last night. Not sure how they think that works.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  7. Colby Searcy

Through the app?

Yeah I've noticed that too cuz that's how I watch.

I tend to just try and find out the commercials

Jdaniels likes this.
  8. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Jdaniels and St. Nate like this.
  9. Jdaniels

Regular

It was a cool episode. Interesting to see where it goes!

Raku likes this.
  10. This season is much better than last so far. And Grodd next week! It seems someone will die, but who? I mean we hope none of them, but if it is anyone I think it will still be Iris.

11. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

CGI was pretty rough, but man if this episode didn't put a smile on my face.

Raku likes this.
  12. BackyardHero11

Trusted

CGI was definitely better than the Savatar fights. such a great episode though, so much fun. can't wait for next week

Raku and Jdaniels like this.
  13. Am I supposed to believe Caitlin would walk into a steak house restaurant with Julian wearing that hat, looking like Indiana Jones? Lol fun episode though.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  14. Colby Searcy

Really hope Malfoy sticks around after this season. Really starting to enjoy his character

lightning13 and BackyardHero11 like this.
  15. Greg Feb 23, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 23, 2017)
    Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

It's like this season is created around Tom Felton's work. A philosopher's stone? And now "planet of the apes"?

If he says "damn dirty ape" again, I'll lose my mind haha

Jdaniels, Joe and Colby Searcy like this.
  16. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I've come around on him for sure.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  17. Yeah that's the kind of stuff I like. Just shows how much better this show can be by keeping a lighter tone and not by jamming a new speedster villain down our throats. Christ.

BackyardHero11 and Colby Searcy like this.
  18. Definitely saving this reaction shot ha.

flashreaction.png

19. Colby Searcy

20. Gypsy kissing Cisco. It was a pretty quick cut.

stayillogical, Raku and Colby Searcy like this.
  21. While this is the one time I don't like a story about time-travel, episode-by-episode the show has been super tight since it got back after the break. Gypsy is such a great addition to the cast, and of course, everyone's knocking it out of the park with their performances.

(I assumed there weren't any crossovers, so I'm catching up one show at a time rather than going by air-date. It's so much easier to follow the stories this way, but I kind of miss following along as they air.)

22. Wow, that was heavy.

Am I terrible for not wanting them to rescue Wally? It sucks that everyone's lost people, especially Barry and Joe. I'm really hoping Barry saves Iris, even though, yeah, he should've learned by now after Flashpoint and everything. Joe shouldn't lose both of his children, but at the same time, Barry shouldn't be able to save everyone. If one of them has to go, it should be Wally because Iris was there from the beginning (and I just like her more).
    I think there's a bigger "betrayal" in store. Caitlin holding onto part of the stone doesn't feel so significant compared to how "One will suffer a fate worse than death" just played out.

23. Greg

I don't think you need to spoiler theories. They're just theories haha

24. Jdaniels

Regular

I agree, last night's character not being saved is a more emotional thing. But they won't do that.

I figured out who Savitar was a few weeks back. Idk for SURE but it seems like it is him.

25. Greg

Who do you think? I have a theory, but one particular line last night sort of negated it, at least from a certain point of view.

Jdaniels likes this.