Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Flash (CW) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

2. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Barry u so dreamy.

3. US Camera

A Humble Snail Prestigious

4. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

5. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Ready for this.

6. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Looks like they will have good chemistry on screen. Can't wait.

US Camera and lightning13 like this.
  7. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Crying

DeviantRogue and Eric Wilson like this.
  8. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Really glad this crossover is happening. Hopefully there will be more like it.

DeviantRogue likes this.
  9. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Hope they sing.

Edit: yes!!! Very well titled episode.

DeviantRogue and Eric Wilson like this.
  10. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

looks super fun

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Kind of a boring episode tbh

Jason Tate likes this.
  12. Meerkat

Did not like this episode at all except the final scene

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I can't tell if they are trying to make it seem like the formula gives you split personality or what.

14. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

Not going to read the past few posts, just going to post blindly in case of spoilers.

I'm not one to watch "next time on Flash/Walking Dead/Arrow/Oprah" just because I want to go in as ignorant as I can. I hate it that IGN posts to Twitter and to their site a picture of a big new character that was introduced on this new Flash that I haven't watched yet. I didn't want to know that. They do this crap all the time with the shows they review that I watch. Trivial?-Yes. I'm one of those annoying anti-spoiler guys, sue me.

15. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

yeah i was fairly underwhelmed this time...disappointing

16. Meerkat

@Henry Yeah I was very unclear on that. It wasn't even that I found the episode boring, I was just confused? I didn't like how they went about this episode at all. And the situation with Iris and her editor or whatever his title is just felt very strange to me.

17. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Currently watching.

This feels very filler-ish so far.

Jason Tate likes this.
  18. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

The Iris stuff did come out of nowhere for sure. This episode really didn't go anywhere as has been said, but I still enjoyed it.

19. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Jason Tate likes this.
  20. phaynes1

Regular

Great read

Deanna likes this.
  21. The newspaper editor needs to go.

22. I had a lot of questions after this last episode. Hmm. I loved like the last 4 minutes though.

23. Meerkat

We don't have a Legends thread so I'm saying it here: Franz Drameh (Jax) has the greatest London accent and I had no idea. It caught me completely off guard. It also makes the accent he uses for Jax make a bit more sense. Also, he did a Victor Garber impression that was spot on

24. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

This accurately sums up how I felt about the episode as well.

Jason Tate likes this.
  25. This season has been interesting, and some of it I really like, and I'm engaged in the "mystery." I am curious how they're going to end up squaring this circle they've created. The v9 stuff I am not sold on yet and I wanna know what they're going to do. I thought the giving your daughter something that has recordings of you being creepy a little strange — like why were those recordings on her wrist watch transmitter thing? I am sad she left as well, cause I liked her character, added someone else to keep Wells in check (the actor's been great this year I think).

Not sure what they're gonna do with Wally, but I hope they give him more to work with. I really didn't like the Iris/boss stuff at all though, mainly because he's like ... bad at his job.

Meerkat likes this.