Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Final Post on AP.net, The Transition to Chorus • Page 26

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 30, 2016.

1. fifpb99

Newbie Prestigious

Another long time AP member here, would love to get Prestigious as well if possible... And great job on the new site!

Jason Tate likes this.
  2. JestaCat

I don't even remember if my post count was anywhere near high enough; shame AP isn't read-only somewhere for those who only checked it weekly and may have missed discussion on followed topics. How did I miss this happening?

3. I wish that coulda happened as well, unfortunately, wasn't in the cards.

JestaCat likes this.
  4. US Camera

A Humble Snail Prestigious

You have access to the old site though right? Could you do me a favor and send me the first post from the Twinkle Twinkle thread?

5. I'd check google cache or archive.org, I don't have access to any of it. Not sure which thread you mean, this one?

6. US Camera Apr 3, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 3, 2016)
    US Camera

A Humble Snail Prestigious

This is it thank u, needed it for the emo thread here

7. grang

Newbie Prestigious

Hey Jason, I am a whiny lil bitch. I honestly don't have a good reason why I went the public forum complaint route instead of just messaging you and seeing if anything could be done...probably because of the whiny lil bitch thing. I am embarrassed about that post. Definitely less butthurt though.

Much respect. Thanks for all the years of the old site and thanks for this new one for me to get more used to.

8. Of course! No hard feelings at all. I hope you like it!

9. Joe DeAndrea

Regular Supporter

I want my account upgraded to allow me one of two things: 1) cover the front page in Bryan Stars pics 2) enable dark mode

10. There's code in the system that doesn't allow Nets' fans to have nice things. :teethsmile:

11. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

Ever since I read this initial announcement, something has been stuck in my head and it's a little frustrating.

I never was into Reddit personally and found most of my discussions on various forums - especially video game related. But within the past year (at least for me), I've been forced to resort to subreddits for discussions on topics that used to have dedicated forums. While that's all well and good that if someone wants to create a part of the internet where people can talk about a certain topic then all they need to do is click a button for a subreddit, it just doesn't have that authentic "community" feel in my opinion. I'm probably just being that annoying person complaining about how the internet is progressing, so apologies if it comes out a little like that. But I really do miss going to forums like this. And even when people do and try to create their own pocket of discussions on their own site / forum, it usually dies out quickly due to inactivity because the subreddit dealing with the same subject is what everyone is using.

12. Joe DeAndrea

Regular Supporter

That's fine considering being a Nets fan means life is always in Dark mode.

13. :nba: :nbatrophy: :anguish:

14. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

This website is fantastic! You're a good man Jason!! Thanks for all you do

Jason Tate likes this.
  15. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

scratch perry

16. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Does this code allow Celtics' fans to have all of the Nets' fans nice things?

17. :crylaugh:

18. Tommy

I thought I was the only one!

Bartek T. likes this.
  19. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

So did I hehe, great to hear somebody still wears that as well :)) there isn't much left of the "I will fight" sign on mine though, time took its toll and polished it a bit ;p how about yours?

20. The Pharmacist

Legal Drug Dealer Prestigious

As sad as I am that 10 years of posts and memories are gone, The best thing is that I finally get rid of my HORRIBLE username I made when I was 14 in my engineering class. Viva la chrous.fm! and RIP defobbed14yrs.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  21. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

To this day, I still type 'abs' in my address bar out of habit. That's all that was needed when I would go to AP.

Turkeylegz and Tim like this.
  22. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I only need "a" lol

GettingSodas, Tim and muttley like this.
  23. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Yeah, it's the first site for that, too haha. "abs" was always a sure thing and I could type it quickly since it's all on the left. It occasionally resulted in a google search of abdominals.

24. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

I just had to restore my phone from a backup, and I am very irresponsible with my back ups, so the last backup I had was March 28. When I turned my new phone on the Absolute Punk icon was still on my home screen.

muttley likes this.