Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

FEVER 333 Band • Page 15

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by redwing91007, Aug 14, 2017.

1. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

prob my least fav as well.

2. allastud

Regular

how did the record do 1st week? i didnt see it on HitsDailyDouble's chart.

3. bedwettingcosmo

this is gonna be fairly enjoyable for me for a bit if not as just a good workout record.

4. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

It's great for snow shoveling.

beachdude likes this.
  5. Might be in the minority but I think this is bad and the worst album I've heard in quite a while. Everything from the delivery, the overproduction, the predictable D.R.U.G.S/Falling In Reverse/Hollywood Undead/The Used-y choruses, to the out of place beat changes... sound off. Perhaps it's just me not being drawn to that kind of music anymore, but I still have a soft spot for numetal and unfortunately, this album reminds me of the dated stuff of that genre. This just is not it for me.

The Innocent is okay though, this time the chorus doesn't make me want to turn the whole thing off. This is what I imagine Pleymo would sound like if they went back to numetal and added some modern hip hop elements.

red8ge likes this.
  6. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

So yeah this band fucking sucks

7. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

While I am not going to 100% disagree (I struggle to find something noteworthy about Fever 333), I find that comment funny coming from someone with a Puddle of Mudd/Saliva/Trapt/Saving Abel/Tantric avatar.

beachdude, irthesteve, FTank and 6 others like this.
  8. josh-

Hahaha fine you got me, I just figured everyone on this site would know it was a joke

Bryan Diem likes this.
  9. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Tbh Fever 333 wouldn't be out of place touring with those bands

This is still the worst album I've listened to this year by quite a bit

Petit nain des Îles and josh- like this.
  10. bedwettingcosmo

i chuckled

11. red8ge

Regular

yo when fever 333 can write a single as solid as Headstrong i'll give them another shot

12. red8ge

Regular

the way feldmann inserts himself into this video is really weird and uncomfortable, i wonder if Fever 333 are contractually allowed to write an album without his involvement at all

Jake W likes this.
  13. strangeterrain

Regular

This band is fascinating. I ride so hard for the members’ other projects and am glad to see them go on this ride. It’s genuinely cool to see the same guys who played tiny bars for years get to play on huge festival and arena stages. They have an intense live show and the passion seems legit and well intentioned.

But the lyrics and presentation are awful. They had their first big interview in fucking Forbes magazine. It all comes off so commercial and sanitized. Maybe that’s better than nothing, especially to get their message out to a wide mainstream audience, but it’s hard to get behind.

14. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

My only hope is that Fever 333 brings more ears and eyes to Night Verses.

15. Bryan Diem

Trusted

If a garbage band is gonna blow up, it should be one comprised of people who played clubs for years and are politically conscious, even if in the most bare-bones, dumbed down idiot-friendly version of consciousness.

16. cricketandclover Mar 13, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 13, 2019)
    cricketandclover

Things have changed.

The handler in the back literally brings John over and puts him in the interview. They're all visibly excited when he joins the conversation. John also helps manage them and put the band together. There are legit gripes about his work, but this Feldmann hate over innocuous things is absurd.

333 GANG, flask and beachdude like this.
  17. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I actually like this band and album lol. Lead singer is wild live and gets so into it. It’s awesome

beachdude likes this.
  18. josh-

Just watch letlive and the chariot live videos instead

bedwettingcosmo likes this.
  19. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

20. red8ge

Regular

this is the best fever 333 song lol

beachdude and irthesteve like this.
  21. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

What in the frick

beachdude and irthesteve like this.
  22. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

Dat ETID riff lol

beachdude and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  23. Jake W

What on earth

24. Jake W

This sounds like when people thought they were really cool for badly mashing together pop and metal songs

mescalineeyes likes this.
  25. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

Yes. It’s just a collection of weird parts. It’s not good.

sawhney[rusted]2 and Jake W like this.