Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Fever 333 Sign with Roadrunner Records

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Roadrunner Records have signed The Fever 333. The press release can be found below.

MARCH 23, 2018 – Roadrunner Records has announced its signing of THE FEVER 333. The Los Angeles-based trio’s debut EP, MADE AN AMERICA, released via Roadrunner Records/333 Wreckords Crew, is available today at all digital music retailers and streaming services with accompanying merchandise available via the band’s webstore.
    Comprised of vocalist Jason Aalon Butler [ex-letlive.], drummer Aric Improta [Night Verses], and guitarist Stephen Harrison [ex-The Chariot], THE FEVER 333 are explicitly devoted to a revolutionary cause, delivering aggressive advocacy through a molotov cocktail of punk, hip-hop, and thrash. MADE AN AMERICA exhibits THE FEVER 333’s revolutionary activism, with lead track “Walking In My Shoes” serving as the banner for THE FEVER 333’s focus on community, charity, and change.

“The movement is much greater than the music,” says Butler. “The art is only a contingent piece. We want to make sure we’re just as involved in the activism and actual activation. By no means do we expect other artists to take on this task. Most of the people who made big improvements were either assassinated or just called crazy. We make it ostensibly clear that everything we do is in an active effort for change. It’s about bringing back that socio-political mindfulness. We’re trying to write the soundtrack to the revolution that we know is about to happen.”

2. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I sitll haven't heard this band, but I can confirm that Night Verses' drummer is an absolute madman behind the kit. He is unreal.

3. spencpants

Can I pet your dog? Prestigious

This sounds like Saliva or Kid Rock.

Larry David, Furman and I Am Mick like this.
  4. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

Listened to the EP once. I don't think I ever will again. Sounds like a POD cover band who sometimes tries to cover Sum 41 and wear Rage Against the Machine t shirts.

5. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

One of their songs will be the theme song of a WWE PPV within a year. Bank on it.

6. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Can't wait to see them next week in Brooklyn.

7. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Just sounds like a RATM rip.

8. robargarthan

Really want to like this since I loved Letlive., but I can't stand this band's music.

Larry David and amorningofsleep like this.
  9. TomG

Trusted Supporter

Didn’t they just say they were on their own Travis Barker/Feldy owned label?

David Parke likes this.
  10. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Stoked for this. The Fever is the best thing JAB has done since Fake History.

11. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

For someone who idolizes glassjaw as much as Jason, its weird he'd sign to this label.

12. StoJa9

Regular

I thought Travis Barker was the drummer.....guess not. Must have just been a 1-off I saw.

13. aniafc

Trusted

100000%

spencpants likes this.
  14. buckcheeks

Regular

Clearly you just listened to the opening minute of the album. Nothing else sounds like those two.

thebe_st, BEsterley and kwilcox like this.
  15. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

To be fair, it might not sound like those bands, but it's of a similar quality...which is not good.

spencpants and amorningofsleep like this.
  16. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

No way- The Blackest Beautiful is the best thing Jason has done period.

17. inspectorkemp

a literal succubitch

Yeah, I dig this band. They might be a complete RATM clone but they're still fun as fuck. We're Coming In will be in my Spotify year-end playlist for 2018, for sure.

18. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

It was probably either this, Epitaph, or Rise. I can't think of any other label that would fit what they're doing.

19. rrd

he played all the drums on the ep and he's performed with them a few times, but he's not their full time drummer

StoJa9 likes this.
  20. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Its 303 meets lincoln park. Kind of garbage.

Bryan Diem likes this.
  21. Ska Senanake

Trusted

This band should not be on the front page. Wtf. Horrible EP. Can't believe i actually listened to half of it.

22. edquin

23. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

God i miss 3Oh!3 that hype was real in 08'

24. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Quite liked the EP.

A lot of potential shown.

25. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Man, was really hoping I'd like this...couldn't even finish the EP.

robargarthan likes this.