Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Fever 333 Release Remix Featuring Travis Barker and Vic Mensa

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Orville

That was great, Vic is great. I would not be mad if this was just the permanent line up.

Kuri44 likes this.
  3. currytheword

Trusted

Who is this music for?

4. Pooch

Regular

Can they acknowledge Stevis Harris once in these videos

5. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Or at least Bruce Dickinson

6. Will this project ever release an actual good song is my biggest question mark about it.

Pooch likes this.
  7. Pooch

Regular

Still waiting

8. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

They released many. Where were you when they dropped?

9. I tried. It all seems half-assed and dated considering the talented musicians involved.

sawhney[rusted]2 and Jake W like this.
  10. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

I'm standing by my opinion that this band is JAB's finest work since Fake History.

11. Pooch

Regular

12. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

I like the Pressure Cracks stuff for sure - definitely above anything Letlive. after Fake History - but it doesn't strike me with quite that same JAB magic that The Fever's stuff does. He's obviously great at doing the heavier, more chaotic stuff but my favourite thing about his voice is when he switches to that soulful, groovy melodic stuff and The Fever has that all over, whereas Pressure Cracks is just straight up heavy from everything I've heard.

Still though, either band allows me to forget he made If I'm The Devil, and that's a good thing...

Pooch likes this.