Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Fever – “We’re Coming In” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Pretty underwhelmed by this project so far. With the musicians involved- this should be the best thing ever.

Instead it seems half baked with a cringey video that gives me rap rock vibes lol. Granted, this is only one song but unless the rest of their songs are very different- this is probably an indicator of the overall sound.

3. Justice Beaver

Crime Fighting Beaver

Bummer.

I like this quite a bit. Short, punchy, direct, clever, loud.

coleslawed likes this.
  4. Justice Beaver

Crime Fighting Beaver

I mean I could do without the "motherfucker" but I don't mind it enough to dislike the song.

5. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

It's clear that Jason is capable of providing much more as far as lyrics are concerned than what is on display here, and I certainly hope he flexes those talents in future songs. I like this for what it is though - a short manifesto that draws enough from Rage Against the Machine that I can't help but crack a smile.

6. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I just feel like it lacks so much. Lyrically, musically, and visually it makes me cringe.

However I'm going to give the rest of the jams another chance. It's a shame they went with Feldman. Songs are going to be polished to death lol.

7. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Calling this clever is like the guy who called Handcuffs a "fun song" in the brand New song insofar as I don't think you can possibly make that argument haha.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  8. Justice Beaver

Crime Fighting Beaver

Eh, to each his own.

9. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

A second song Hunting Season leaked and its hella different than this one

Bryan Diem likes this.
  10. Bryan Diem

Trusted

It's similar in sound but more like an actual song.