Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Fest Adds New Bands

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 10, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Fest have added 30+ artists to the 2021 lineup.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Ughhhhhh finally got my friends to commit to going with me on the day all the passes sold out. Now they are just rubbing it in.

3. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Volunteer and go for free.

4. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

I considered it when I lived there but if I’m burning my only personal days to travel I ain’t doing shit!

LessThanTrevor likes this.
  5. HalfHearted

Regular

I am not 100% positive on the day of the week, but I think every Thursday at 4:20 I would check the site to see if tickets are available due to people asking for refunds.

6. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Thanks! Yeah, I saw that as well. In trying to coordinate a trip with like four other dudes I’m not sure it’s worth the effort to try to snag that many passes. Maybe...

7. HalfHearted

Regular

Ah, understood - Thought you might just be looking for one for yourself. Yea, with a group like that it can be tough for sure.