Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Fest 16 Festival • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by abear182, Mar 11, 2017.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

As much as I was hoping that I'm pretty sure the mystery bands are just bands that are playing the festival and not a wild card like that :/

clucky likes this.
  2. Grato

Regular

yeah no way in hell I can miss axl rose as much as I love prince daddy AND weezer songs being covered. Mystery bands are generally bands that play bo diddly playing sets in smaller venues on days that they aren't playing. Really hoping the one at CMC (where acoustic people usually play) is Laura Jane Grace

3. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Noted about the mystery bands. I'll guess HWM as one then.

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

That'd also be awesome

5. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Yeah Mystery Sets are typically bands that are already playing doing special sets. The year i went I caught The Hotelier play Home, Like Noplace Is There in full and Mixtapes play Maps in full as their last show ever.

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I know Menzingers did OTIP in full at a mystery set last year

I would love if Flatliners did Cavalcade

7. whatisthat

This. I'm not the biggest AM! fan, but this set is a can't miss.

8. abear182

Regular

This set along with Mixtapes finale show was my best Fest sets over the 6 years I have been.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  9. Grato

Regular

The Ergs at High Dive was insane too

10. Michael Schmidt

I miss the Ergs. I really want to catch Mikey Erg's full band set this year if I can.

11. Grato

Regular

Don't know where you're located but they're opening for the descendents in jersey in december as their last show. Never seen his solo stuff full band. It's good, but not ergs-level good

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Flatliners are re-releasing The Great Awake for it's 10 year anniversary in September. I wish they'd play it in full. I'd prefer Cavalcade but this obviously would make more sense haha

13. whatisthat

I think A Wilhelm Scream is playing Career Suicide front to back, they'll be on that tour heading to Fest

JaytotheGee likes this.
  14. HalfHearted

Regular

That is correct, so mad that I am missing this.

15. bagdad

Hey Fest Friends, Looks like I'm only gonna be able to make it to Pre-Fest this year so I have a Fest pass for sale. Looking to get $120 for it. I'll pay for the $20 name change. Looks like passes are $135 right now so you can save some money if you want. Just DM me or reply here or whatever.

16. abear182

Regular

Not long now until FEST! What is everyone pumped for? Honestly stoked to get to see Against Me! once again. Only seen them once before at Fest 10.

Hopefully the app will be out soon so I can do some set planning.

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

When does the app usually come?

18. Grato

Regular

Last year it was September 8th. The year before that was September 25th, so I'm hoping soon.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  19. whatisthat

Friday at 8 Seconds (everything), MakeWar, Drug Church.. on top of my head

20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I think Against Me playing Reinventing in full will definitely be the highlight of the weekend

21. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

Against Me with the RAR set is going to be ridiculous and I can't wait. I'm expecting Bo Diddley to just be chaos during that entire set. Also looking forward to AW, Bad Cop/Bad Cop, the cover sets from Jabber and Worriers, Katie Ellen, Screaming Females, and the Dirty Nil.

22. Michael Schmidt

I'm excited for a lot. Against Me! will be cool, but I have seen most of those songs live from their earlier tours. Snapcase, Banner Pilot, and multiple Copyrights sets will be fun. Pkew Pkew Pkew will be cool too. Like Riot Fest, I am just excited for the experience and to see a ton of cool bands in one festival.

23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

In one month I will be living my life long dream of being at Fest

24. bagdad

Hey Fest Friends, Looks like I'm only gonna be able to make it to Pre-Fest this year so I have a Fest pass for sale. Looking to get $100 for it. I'll pay for the $20 name change. Looks like passes are $135 right now so you can save some money if you want. Just DM me or reply here or whatever.

25. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

Fest app released today so go download that and then cry when you see all the conflicts.