Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

THE FEST 15 Festival

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 31, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes Mar 31, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 21, 2017)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Brenden and G. Jordan Norris like this.
  2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely going this year

3. Thomas Nassiff

i wrote it down for you Verified

about that time

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

5. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

v excited

first fest where i'm old enough to be there (not that that's stopped me before :~))

6. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I say it every year but maybe I'll actually do it this time lol.

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I say it every year too but I'm doing it haha

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  8. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Did this a couple years back and loved every second of it. Can't make it this year but I'm hoping to get back next year!

9. HalfHearted

Regular

Sucks we have to wait till 9:00 pm for the update, but I am incredibly excited to see who is getting announced. 15th anniversary, you know something great is going to be coming out of this. So pumped.

10. Laura

Bozo did the dub Prestigious

I'm finally gonna go this year. Every year I say it too, but I can finally afford it!

HalfHearted likes this.
  11. Deborah Remus

Former Staffer

Probably won't go this year, but will make it back eventually. Way more fun than Riot Fest, though Riot Fest was fun too.

12. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

I went last year, and kind of told my self I wouldn't go again this year... however im sure after seeing the line-up tonight ill crack and end up going. I have no will power.

13. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

I booked my hotel the minute they announced the dates and this will be my 4th straight Fest, I think. Can't wait for today's announcement!

14. HalfHearted

Regular

I did the same thing. Booked the Hampton downtown. This will be my 4th straight as well. I did the first 2 years of Pre-Fest when they started that and last year I upgraded to Fest and it is the one thing I look forward to every year now, so great.

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

5.5 more hours!

16. HalfHearted

Regular

Why wouldn't you want to go again?

17. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

gotta save vacation days ahaha. i dont get many and ive already spent some to go BWM fest, then going to be going to wayhome over the summer, plus a vacation trip to Europe. At this point its either take christmas off or go to Fest 15. Ill probably just end up working over time and trying to get to take both of those off with lieu time though.

18. HalfHearted

Regular

Ha, ok, makes complete sense then. Thought you might have had a bad experience or something. I have a feeling that the lineup is going to be pretty epic this year.

19. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

latterman & piebald reunions, calling it now

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Wasn't the lineup supposed to be announced 30 minutes ago?

21. HalfHearted

Regular

It's on their Facebook page. Not really sure how to post it in here or I would.

22. jjnunn118

It did, lineups on Facebook and its fucking incredible.

23. HalfHearted

Regular

This could be the only announcement they made and I would 100% go. I am so excited for this.

24. jjnunn118

[​IMG]

Laura and HalfHearted like this.
  25. Laura

Bozo did the dub Prestigious

Latterman reunion! It was expected, but I'm still really excited to see them for the first time.