Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Fest ’15 Announce Initial Lineup

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Fest ’15 have announced their initial lineup.

Propagandhi (FL Exclusive), Less Than Jake, Strike Anywhere (FL Exclusive), Off With Their Heads (FL Exclusive) , Latterman (reunion + FL Exclusive), A Wilhelm Scream (FL Exclusive), Knapsack (FL Exclusive), Samiam (FL Exclusive), The Flatliners (FL Exclusive), Braid (FL Exclusive), Tim Barry (FL Exclusive), Dead to Me (FL Exclusive), The Menzingers (FL Exclusive) , AJJ (FL Exclusive), Shellshag, Small Brown Bike (FL Exclusive), PEARS, toyGuitar (FL Exclusive), Golden Pelicans, Captain We’re Sinking, Red City Radio, War on Women, Prawn, After the Fall, Annabel, Big Eyes (FL Exclusive), Audacity, Toys that Kill (FL Exclusive), Mustard Plug (FL Exclusive), Underground Railroad to Candyland (FL Exclusive), United Nations (FL Exclusive), Rozwell Kid, Iron Reagan (FL Exclusive), Night Birds (FL Exclusive), Planes Mistaken For Stars (FL Exclusive), Jeff Rosenstock (FL Exclusive), You Blew It and a ton more already announced.

2. SoundwaveUproar

Regular Prestigious

It's awesome seeing strike anywhere on any form of lineup band is so underrated

J.Dick likes this.
  3. TonyG

Propagandhi, Strike Anywhere, Latterman, A Wilhelm Scream and The Menzingers what a lineup!

Cola. likes this.
  4. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Nice. I might actually get a pass this year. Lived here since 2010 and have avoided the Fest just because I don't like being around that many people. But it's hard to pass up Samiam, Wilhelm Scream and Latterman, none of which I've seen live. I tried to get single tickets to Hotelier, Beach Slang, and As Friends Rust last year but couldn't end up getting in to any of them...

J.Dick likes this.
  5. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Dikembe has a new song premiering on the Fest site as well (they're also playing this year sans childbirth haha)

6. J.Dick

Regular

I would love to go to Fest someday.

7. Selkies

That guy looks familiar

Everyone should check out Kids. Good dudes from around me.

8. Cola.

I was such a looker in the old days Prestigious

Definitely gonna try and do this. I actually have money saved for a change

9. Jake Z

Regular

Great lineup. Would love to get down there one day.