Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Fall of Troy - OK Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by beachdude, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Ahren Lanfor

Guest vocals by Lara Hilgemann from the band Wild Powerrs.

Security Check Required

Tim says thanks for digging the new jams. Be sure to catch them on their upcoming tours.

bd007h likes this.
  2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah I like this.

3. sukottokairu

Regular

love this album, they are back! savior, a single word, auto repeater, your loss, all incredible songs! i'm still not sure how i feel about love sick... but i'm glad they experimented with this album, that song and 401k are definitely a different direction. great album though i can't stop listening to it!

bd007h likes this.
  4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

A Single Word is dope.

bd007h likes this.
  5. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

Definitely better than In The Unlikely Event :thumbup:

6. Horrorca

Trusted

I need to spin this, as I've heard from friends that it's their best since Doppelganger

yeeeeeeeettt... my favorite has always been MANIPULATOR

7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I think this has more in common with Manipulator than any of their other albums. I feel like Manipulator was always underrated.

8. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I love Manipulator and go back to that more than any other. EFF DA HATERZ

Ryan Garner likes this.
  9. Horrorca

Trusted

fuck yes! does it exist on vinyl? I would like that...

10. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I know they repressed it a few years ago but I don't know if it's currently available.

11. Horrorca

Trusted

cheapest is €56.56 on Discogs... fuck that

12. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

I appreciate this guitar work so much.

13. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

They released an alternate version of the album on there website called OK#2.
    OK #2

14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Interesting anyone listen yet?

15. danielalee12

Regular

I'm listening now. I don't mind it so far, but I kind of prefer the other version

16. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

bd007h likes this.
  17. sukottokairu

Regular

18. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Shit sounds bad

20. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

that was kind of funny actually

21. sukottokairu Sep 24, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 24, 2016)
    sukottokairu

Regular

Kinda funny... but if you follow their snapchat you'd see that the bass player has been drunk for at least a few days straight... I think there was a long buildup to this situation and it may just break up the band :(

edit: just found a comment from Thom...

Hello all,

Just wanna clear up a couple things... We have been supporting our new album for the last 3 months and Tim has descended lower and lower into drunken madness. We love Tim and are worried about him, we decided to finish the remaining dates in his absence to do the best we could to not let anyone down. This whole situation is not a joke to me or anyone else in our camp. I want Tim to get his life back on track so we can continue to play music and be friends. But he has continually been rude to all of us in our touring crew, our fans, and loved ones. We had to draw the line somewhere before he truly hurts himself or someone else...

Nobody "picked on Tim" if anything, it's the other way around and we did the best we could with the whole situation.

Hope that answers a few questions or sheds some light on what is going. Peace out and stay cool guys.

Thomas Erak

All I whispered was literally "Come on dude..." And tried to get him to snap out of his violent and ill mood. The reaction shocked everyone... Me more than anyone.

Thomas

22. So pretty much the same reason he got kicked out last time? Hope he gets back on track, it's been good having him/them back.

23. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

suicidesaints likes this.
  24. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Cool I'll check it out.

25. sukottokairu

Regular

i love the push over EP, a little raw sounding in a good way, but it captures a really passionate performance and the chemistry between thom and kurt is definitely apparent! sounds like they are planning to write a full length, that's exciting! and really cool that thom is playing drums on this as well.

beachdude42 likes this.