Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Expanse (Amazon) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by indecipherable, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Just jumping in to say I’m almost caught up. Just have s4 ep10.

spiffa0 likes this.
  2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Did not know about the Cas Anvar stuff yuck

spiffa0 likes this.
  3. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Started season 5 and I think it’s setting up nicely. I was a little disappointed at first to see that the crew was probably going to be separated all season but all of their stories are interesting so far.

spiffa0 likes this.
  4. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Just googled and yikes. He’s got to go.

spiffa0 likes this.
  5. They announced he was fired when they renewed for the final season.

Cameron and Victor Eremita like this.
  6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah I saw that. Good on them

7. Episode 4 was insane.

VincewithoutheE likes this.
  8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Holy hell just finished ep4. That was so good. Anyone here who has read the books have any opinion on the actor who plays Marco? He just seems really Cheesy at times, and way too pretty/young to be intimidating. Then you have Filip who looks five years younger than him lol. It seems like strange casting.

9. First few episodes were great and I am digging this season as usual, but man the Naomi plot line has reallllly slowed this season down. (I just started the newest episode, I'm sure it picks up but yeah, slowing the whole show down)

Victor Eremita likes this.
  10. I had to go back to the book to see if that last scene happened like that in the book and it did. Pretty ridiculous lol.

I like the Marco, Filip, Naomi dynamic but it's definitely been dragged out more than necessary. Could have spent more time with Amos on Earth. More time with Avasarala. But it's staying pretty true to the books which gives the show a game of thrones problem where you have too many storylines and only 60 mins to stuff it in to an episode.

11. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Idk I’m an ep behind, but I’ve been loving this season.

12. That finale was the best television I have seen in a long time. Worth the slow season build for sure. It all makes so much sense now (I didn't read this far in the books).

The wait for next season is going to be rough, but no way I'm not rewatching this before then anyway.

Holy shit that was so good. Can't get over it.

Whalejaw likes this.
  13. Still slowly making my way through this. I'm four episodes into season 4 and it hasn't grabbed me nearly as much as the rest of the of season yet.

14. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Not happy with how Naomi was in constant pain all season, like it started to be excessive to me the last few episodes especially with all these drawn out scenes of her in pain. Reminded me that Tomb Raider game where they kept torturing her.

Dialogue became and delivery the last two episodes seemed to just fall apart. Just weird kinda disjointed ending.

15. Bummer cas anvar is a scumbag.

Also sucks the next season is the last season. Skipping some good stuff from the books to get to the endgame. But 10 episodes doesn't seem like enough to do the whole laconia storyline.

16. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

I figured something had to be going on with the actor for Alex for the way that went. That's the only part that seemed weird to me in the show, the rest of the season was amazing.

17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Good season

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Can someone explain to me what was happening at the end with the bad Martian people? Did they die or was it showing them transitioning to the new ring?

19. They were going through the ring. There's a ton that goes in with them in the books. No idea how they fit it all in to one season.

Cameron likes this.
  20. I was under the impression they died/got killed by whatever Holden saw in his visions in last season? The free navy belters and everyone ahead got through fine, but not the rebel Martians.

Maybe it's explained differently or better in the books, but that's the impression I got.

Whalejaw likes this.
  21. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Just finished season 2. This show rules.

GBlades and spiffa0 like this.
  22. GBlades

Trusted

Quickly became one of my favourite sci-fi shows. Such a crime its not as big as it should be.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  23. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Every episode I’m amazed at how great the visual effects are for a tv show. It’s really amazing.

GBlades likes this.
  24. Final book out this November

25. Finally got around to watching the latest season. Holy shit Naomi really went through it.

spiffa0 and Fletchaaa like this.