Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Eternals (Chloé Zhao, November 5, 2021) Movie • Page 10

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GBlades, May 15, 2019.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Anthony_ likes this.
  3. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

https://screenrant.com/eternals-movie-kit-harington-black-knight-mcu-future/

So Nate Moore, the producer, says that Kit will not become the Black Knight in this movie.

I think that makes a lot of sense since Black Knight is a lot to take in on top of all the Eternals shenanigans that are going to go on here, but I also fully believe Marvel wouldn't include the character if they weren't intending to make him his alter-ego at some point.

I think it's highly likely they'll hint at the possibility in the movie, and then maybe do a Disney+ series.

4. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I wonder if Kit wants to do another TV show commitment like that after GOT. I guess maybe he's had enough time away that he could be ready to jump back into the grind. And it obviously won't be the type of grind that GOT was haha

Penlab likes this.
  5. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Sounds like mid-credits material to me

6. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

For sure. I mean, I think that's gotta be the nice thing about being in the MCU. Even with the TV shows, it's what, a season and done? Like, they still have time to do other movies and other projects, or at least that's what it seems like.

7. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I’ll take all the Kit I can get

8. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

It’s leaked out that Black Knight is a thing in the movie though, at least according to a Gamestop merch posting that got pulled so I wonder now how accurate that leak was.

9. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i think madden is a much better actor than Harrington but i'll take more of both sure

sawhney[rusted]2 and David87 like this.
  10. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

If you're talking about the jewelry set, I actually looked at a picture of it and the note it comes with describing the items specifically says "Dane Whitman's ring", not "Black Knight's ring". My guess is articles just referred to him as Black Knight because that's who he technically is and people ran with it.

DarkHotline likes this.
  11. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

That makes much more sense now

12. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

BTS, Lizzo, and Pink Floyd are among the artists who will have songs played throughout the film.

coleslawed likes this.
  13. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

DarkHotline, justin. and RyanPm40 like this.
  14. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

15. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

16. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Confirmed from the premiere

Harry Styles appears as Eros/Starfox, the brother of Thanos

17. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

lol holy fuck, love it

oakhurst and justin. like this.
  18. DerekIsAGooner Oct 19, 2021
    (Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2021)
    DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I was at the premiere last night. This is my first reaction:

Eternals was alright. Looked great, had some really funny moments, set up some big stuff, but never had me on the edge of my seat like most Marvel movies do. The best stuff was easily when the Eternals just got time to be a family together. It's also very diverse and inclusive - there is one scene/plot line in particular that a lot of people will talk about.

DarkHotline and PepsiOne like this.
  19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Hope everyone is doing ok especially Kumail

20. hermanthehermit

Paris, Texas Climate Accord Supporter

Yeah, I’m sure they’re vaxxed but any exposure to Emily has to be scary. Looks like she was at the premiere also.

21. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Henry likes this.
  22. dqwinny

THRILLHOUSE Supporter

Everyone is saying Kingo this and Kingo that, but no one is saying worship this! And Jericho that!

23. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

sounds like the screenings for this (at least one around my area) will be on 11/3, a wednesday

24. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

25. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Genuinely surprised at the mixed to average reviews this is getting.

From what I’ve read this film doesn’t know if it wants to break the formula or just make the formula look pretty.