Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Eternal Cringe Thread • Page 3

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Shrek, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Never had a Xanga. :devil:

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Never had a Xanga or a Livejournal and barely used MySpace and Tumblr

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Made a MySpace in 2008. The final year of the MySpace pretty much. I killed it.

It's my fault.

4. elphshelf

100% made of farts Supporter

The world is better because of your brave deed.

5. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

thank you for your service

6. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Prerty sure my social network of choice was a site called Santasvillage, but I can't find any trace of such a website ever existing

7. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I'd say most of my interactions with other humans from ages 12-23 were cringe-worthy.

dadbolt and elphshelf like this.
  8. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I was serving a group of ladies at the restaurant I work at, and y'know, this is my first serving job so sometimes in lieu of reading a situation you stick to a routine to stay on autopilot and make it a bit more bearable. So I greet them as usual, "hey guys, how are you?" And they respond with the usual, "fine, thanks" or whatever the fuck. And 9/10 times they'll ask the same in response. But these ladies didn't and I just blurt out "I'm good, I'm good." and I immediately just want to fall on one of their butter knives and die bc it can't get worse, except one of the ladies just goes "...great." after sharing a look with her friends.

Not the worst thing but in the moment, all cringe is created equal

9. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I remember this girl breaking up with me in 8th grade and me changing my AIM away message to Hawthorne Heights lyrics. Good shit.

10. Borat 2: Vengeance

Anyone else ever post on Imnotokay.net? That's how I got my start :brokenheart::crylaugh::verysad:

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  11. What song? +20 scene points if it was anything besides Ohio

Mr. Serotonin, Cgarnsay and dadbolt like this.
  12. Borat 2: Vengeance

It was Ohio :(

13. dylan

Mr. Serotonin, Cgarnsay and muttley like this.
  14. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I missed AIM so I posted emo lyrics to finsta the other day and I am not ashamed of that

15. Ah too bad, I would have even credited "Saying Sorry" or "Niki FM" but "Ohio" was just too damn ubiquitous back then to receive scene cred

Cgarnsay and MikeyPaine like this.
  16. Borat 2: Vengeance

Fucking hate not getting scene points!!

17. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I had a new cringe moment today, will share it later

Dirty Sanchez, dadbolt and MikeyPaine like this.
  18. Kiana Jul 8, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 8, 2017)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

When I was younger I tried making an mcr fansite on like geocities or angelfire or something but i literally just stole the content from another fansite and rearranged/reworded it. I stole a LOT of ideas as a youth lol. As a kid me, my sis, and my cousin also made a movie called Screamer that was really just Scream, and as a kid I pretended I thought up a great book idea myself and i wrote it like i was cool af but it was the entire plot of Ella Enchanted

19. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I'm still trying to forget everything I posted on MySpace. What a weird online presence that was.

20. dylan

hormones and the internet are one of the most dangerous combinations known to mankind

21. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Literally nothing is more embarrassing than my MySpace days. Nothing. I'd tattoo all my embarrassing stories on my body before I'd relive those days

muttley and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  22. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I have only fond memories of Myspace, though I was def on it when it was on it's way out. That brief period of overlap in myspace's decline and Facebook rising to prominence

Mr. Serotonin and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  23. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I hope Dustin shares the cringe soon.

Mr. Serotonin and Cgarnsay like this.
  24. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Probably tomorrow, too lazy to type right now. It's very humiliating though

25. dylan

[​IMG]