The Eternal Cringe Thread • Page 24

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Shrek, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Jacob

Σ of n from 1 to 36 is pretty metal Prestigious

I was with my brother once and he went up behind a guy he thought was his friend and smacked his ass (idk y dude) and the guy turns around and he’s just like “oh shit you’re not Gavin” - was a complete stranger. Strong 2nd hand embarrassment there.

2. angrycandy

I don't feel nobody Prestigious

:crylaugh:

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block

I definitely have said a lot of a random things to girls or put stuff in shopping carts because out of the corner of my eyes they looked like my girlfriend lol

4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

It was worse than I thought

5. ChiliTacos

bud's beards Prestigious

omg i require more details. i'm sorry!

6. Kiana

Well they made a point to go out to lunch while I collected my stuff which made it feel even more shameful lol like they were embarrassed for me and didn't wanna watch my shame. I get there and there's a bin of dead flowers from the flowers I apparently killed while entrusted to water their plants so I felt more shame. I get inside and they've clearly tried to clean around my mess and cleaned some of it up heavy sigh. My chonies are just hanging out in her room and the worst part is there was like female hygiene product trash I left because this morning I didn't wanna toss it in the bathroom trash cause they had no trash liner and it was empty and idk didn't want them to see it so I was gonna throw it in the kitchen trash and like bury it lol but I guess in my hurry this morning I picked the trash up and then set it back down and forgot. So it was just chilling on the bathroom counter. I hate my liiife. There was a note that said thanks, Kiana with the money they paid me and it made me feel even woooorse lol like I read it as a sarcastic thanks Kiana because I deserved to get paid NOTHING

trevorshmevor likes this.
  7. Kiana

I just checked my texts and it said she was supposed to come back Monday so now I'm confused lol. I could read the note she wrote with details that she also converted to a thank you note but I'm a douchebag and forgot to take it. So I also forgot to take the thank you note and I'm terrible at being a person.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  8. ChiliTacos

bud's beards Prestigious

oh man that sounds like my worst nightmare.

9. Kiana

OH MY GOD I JUST REMEMBERED THEY ASKED ME TO GET THEIR MAIL FOR THEM AND BRING IT INSIDE AND I NEVER DID.

10. Kiana

They weirdly paid me a lot too and it feels like a severance package lol

11. ChiliTacos

bud's beards Prestigious

imo if they came home early and didn't give you a heads up, part of this is on them.

12. zigbigwig

Trusted Prestigious

um, lol

asked him what his friend and i had in common - and his response was "you guys have the same build (body) and wears glasses".

13. Dog with a Blog

Prestigious Prestigious

“Y’all have a similar piece.”

14. marsupial jones

if i don't like your avatar i don't like you

Lol this is all great and sitcom material.

Do you know these people? Like any chance of accidentally seeing them again? If not, no biggie. Just remember to get the mail next time, and grab the garbage, and... lol

15. Kiana

Yes I will they are family friends. The woman used to be married to my grandpa before I was born and was my sociology advisor in college and is my mom's best friend lol. But our relationship isn't close enough to leave underwear on her floor! I actually just drove near the house for work and I died inside all over again when I saw it!!

16. marsupial jones

Wait. Monday the 10th, yesterday, or next week Monday the 17th?

17. marsupial jones

Eeeeeeeesh. That’s rough lol sorry you’ve gone through every step of this super cringe process.

Although I think it’s better they were out to lunch and not just sitting around their house while you picked your stuff up

18. Kiana

Monday the tenth... So apparently originally it was supposed to be Monday but I swore when I talked to her last she said Wednesday (tomorrow) so I feel like her changing plans isn't my fault!!!

19. zigbigwig Sep 12, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 12, 2018)
    zigbigwig

Trusted Prestigious

obviously me again some minutes ago

i was asking for engagement ring opinions to some friends on Facebook on my iphone, so I was sending this group some pictures of rings from Instagram (using the Share button). I was then needed for a meeting at the office so I had to leave my phone. when I returned i had a few messages back from people saying "congrats" and other variants.

it turns out i accidentally sent it to my Facebook story (which I now know is something that exists)

i think the biggest takeaway here is that there are people who actually use and view Facebook stories.

20. zigbigwig Sep 12, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 13, 2018)
    zigbigwig

Trusted Prestigious

i have another one but this was long ago

when my SO and I go on dates I like putting my arm around her while window shopping, so one time I confidently did that like a boss.

and then immediately I see her walk past right me. so I take a look at who was beside me and it was her friend (who is also a girl), haha. turned red instantly.

21. Jacob

Reminds me of a tweet I saw a few months ago (think someone posted it in the twitter thread actually) but someone was showing off their new engagement ring at a hotel room in a facebook/IG story and they didn't realize their new husband-to-be's penis was in full show for the last few seconds of the video lmao.

22. Dog with a Blog

Prestigious Prestigious

Haha, I remember this. Dude had a nice piece

chewbacca110, Mr. Serotonin and Jacob like this.
  23. Jacob

gotta wonder how many double entendre "it's huge!" comments she got on that.

24. zigbigwig

Trusted Prestigious

that's hilarious. i didn't hear about this.

25. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

LOL "Nice cock, I mean, rock"

Jacob likes this.