Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Eternal Cringe Thread • Page 24

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Shrek, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

imo if they came home early and didn't give you a heads up, part of this is on them.

2. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

um, lol

asked him what his friend and i had in common - and his response was "you guys have the same build (body) and wears glasses".

3. Dog with a Blog

“Y’all have a similar piece.”

4. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Lol this is all great and sitcom material.

Do you know these people? Like any chance of accidentally seeing them again? If not, no biggie. Just remember to get the mail next time, and grab the garbage, and... lol

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Yes I will they are family friends. The woman used to be married to my grandpa before I was born and was my sociology advisor in college and is my mom's best friend lol. But our relationship isn't close enough to leave underwear on her floor! I actually just drove near the house for work and I died inside all over again when I saw it!!

6. marsupial jones

Wait. Monday the 10th, yesterday, or next week Monday the 17th?

7. marsupial jones

Eeeeeeeesh. That’s rough lol sorry you’ve gone through every step of this super cringe process.

Although I think it’s better they were out to lunch and not just sitting around their house while you picked your stuff up

8. Kiana

Monday the tenth... So apparently originally it was supposed to be Monday but I swore when I talked to her last she said Wednesday (tomorrow) so I feel like her changing plans isn't my fault!!!

9. zigbigwig Sep 12, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 12, 2018)
    zigbigwig

obviously me again some minutes ago

i was asking for engagement ring opinions to some friends on Facebook on my iphone, so I was sending this group some pictures of rings from Instagram (using the Share button). I was then needed for a meeting at the office so I had to leave my phone. when I returned i had a few messages back from people saying "congrats" and other variants.

it turns out i accidentally sent it to my Facebook story (which I now know is something that exists)

i think the biggest takeaway here is that there are people who actually use and view Facebook stories.

10. zigbigwig Sep 12, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 13, 2018)
    zigbigwig

i have another one but this was long ago

when my SO and I go on dates I like putting my arm around her while window shopping, so one time I confidently did that like a boss.

and then immediately I see her walk past right me. so I take a look at who was beside me and it was her friend (who is also a girl), haha. turned red instantly.

11. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Reminds me of a tweet I saw a few months ago (think someone posted it in the twitter thread actually) but someone was showing off their new engagement ring at a hotel room in a facebook/IG story and they didn't realize their new husband-to-be's penis was in full show for the last few seconds of the video lmao.

12. Dog with a Blog

Haha, I remember this. Dude had a nice piece

chewbacca110, Mr. Serotonin and Jacob like this.
  13. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

gotta wonder how many double entendre "it's huge!" comments she got on that.

14. zigbigwig

that's hilarious. i didn't hear about this.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  15. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

LOL "Nice cock, I mean, rock"

Jacob likes this.
  16. marsupial jones

Freshmen year of HS I was walking next to my gf who was about my height and she said “put your arm around me” so I did, but I put my arm around her shoulder instead of her waist thinking it would be easier to walk that way. It was so awkward and clumsy and we walked like that for about two hallway lengths lol. Would have been easier to walk with our legs tied together in a sack.

zigbigwig and trevorshmevor like this.
  17. Kiana

Hahaha today my grandpa asked me to housesit for him in November.

He knows the person I previously housesat for and apparently she didn't give details but she told him "oh yeah Kiana can do her laundry there." :sly:

I told my grandpa the story of what happened and he said I could trash his house so there's that lol.

jkauf, mercury and Shakriel like this.
  18. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

[​IMG]

This is me when I was 13. Somehow, I thought that haircut was a good idea. It was not.

19. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

you look like you were really into Andrew W.K.

20. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

I didn't even know who Andrew W.K was at the time. This was actually around the time I was discovering stuff like Blessthefall, As Cities Burn, Bayside etc. But I was a very angry, bitter, and depressed person at the time and it probably kind of shows.

Mr. Serotonin and angrycandy like this.
  21. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

You look like exactly one of my high schools friends, it messes with my head lol

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  22. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

You look thrilled in the picture.

angrycandy likes this.
  23. PureBlueSF Sep 14, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 14, 2018)
    PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Oh yeah I was fucking ecstatic

EDIT:

I'd like to think there was at least some degree of a glow-up here :p (from the post your picture thread)

24. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

So I’m getting sushi right now and as I’m waiting I thought “hey, I’ll just check Twitter”

My phone is out and very visible as the waiter comes up and hands me my plate. I say thank you with my screen still on, and when I look back at Twitter... it’s a picture of a girl with headphones up her asshole that says “AirPods can’t do this”

bigmike, Shrek, chewbacca110 and 13 others like this.
  25. Dog with a Blog

Lmfao