Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Eternal Cringe Thread • Page 23

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Shrek, Jul 6, 2017.

1. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I'm new to this thread. Seeing all these IBS stories makes me feel better about myself #IBSGang

2. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

After one tickled the other mid pee, lol.

zigbigwig and chewbacca110 like this.
  3. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

LOL fuck this one is a good story.

zigbigwig and Dog with a Blog like this.
  4. Dog with a Blog

Lmao this is god tier. Too often the cringe is only for one party but this really sucks for both of you. Like you know he told his friend he thought he tickled about this :crylaugh:

Also, what did you ask about his friend? that is hilarious

5. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

"So does your friend have a real piece on him, or?"

6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Omg the people I was house sitting for came back early and I'm at work and I'm so embarrassed cause I was doing my laundry and have stuff everywhere and my makeup and skincare stuff all over the place and dirty dishes in the sink and made myself right at home omg you can't come home early!!!

mercury, trevorshmevor and ChiliTacos like this.
  7. Dog with a Blog

Damn, that is fucked up. They didn’t even give you a heads up? That goes against the rules !

8. Kiana

They didn't! I have all these clothes and sheets on the floor I was washing and the bed is all unmade and all this stuff! I just got the text that they're back!! Now I have to awkwardly come over and gather up my junk while they're there lol

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  9. Dog with a Blog

Yeah that sucks. That’s happened to me as well. Super awk.

10. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

that sounds like something that would happen to me. let us know how it goes when you go over there.

11. Mr. Serotonin

I was havin' *** with my gf in high school while her parents were out of town. They came home early and nearly caught us. No warning whatsoever.

Anyways, pretty much the same feelin'.

12. Dog with a Blog

Did you finish ?

St. Nate and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  13. Mr. Serotonin

14. Dog with a Blog

M’pleasure

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  15. Mr. Serotonin

chewbacca110 and Dog with a Blog like this.
  16. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I was with my brother once and he went up behind a guy he thought was his friend and smacked his ass (idk y dude) and the guy turns around and he’s just like “oh shit you’re not Gavin” - was a complete stranger. Strong 2nd hand embarrassment there.

17. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

:crylaugh:

18. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I definitely have said a lot of a random things to girls or put stuff in shopping carts because out of the corner of my eyes they looked like my girlfriend lol

19. Kiana

It was worse than I thought

20. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

omg i require more details. i'm sorry!

21. Kiana

Well they made a point to go out to lunch while I collected my stuff which made it feel even more shameful lol like they were embarrassed for me and didn't wanna watch my shame. I get there and there's a bin of dead flowers from the flowers I apparently killed while entrusted to water their plants so I felt more shame. I get inside and they've clearly tried to clean around my mess and cleaned some of it up heavy sigh. My chonies are just hanging out in her room and the worst part is there was like female hygiene product trash I left because this morning I didn't wanna toss it in the bathroom trash cause they had no trash liner and it was empty and idk didn't want them to see it so I was gonna throw it in the kitchen trash and like bury it lol but I guess in my hurry this morning I picked the trash up and then set it back down and forgot. So it was just chilling on the bathroom counter. I hate my liiife. There was a note that said thanks, Kiana with the money they paid me and it made me feel even woooorse lol like I read it as a sarcastic thanks Kiana because I deserved to get paid NOTHING

trevorshmevor likes this.
  22. Kiana

I just checked my texts and it said she was supposed to come back Monday so now I'm confused lol. I could read the note she wrote with details that she also converted to a thank you note but I'm a douchebag and forgot to take it. So I also forgot to take the thank you note and I'm terrible at being a person.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  23. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

oh man that sounds like my worst nightmare.

24. Kiana

OH MY GOD I JUST REMEMBERED THEY ASKED ME TO GET THEIR MAIL FOR THEM AND BRING IT INSIDE AND I NEVER DID.

25. Kiana

They weirdly paid me a lot too and it feels like a severance package lol