Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Eternal Cringe Thread • Page 18

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Shrek, Jul 6, 2017.

1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

he has the best embarrassing stories :crylaugh:

2. It’s definitely my go to move whenever I’m trying to “play it cool”

3. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

:crylaugh: :crylaugh:

4. angrycandy

Trevor's embarrassing ass don't even like my comment

I see how it is, Trev

trevorshmevor likes this.
  5. It’s only because I LOVED it and knew simply liking alone wouldn’t get that across!! :heart:

angrycandy likes this.
  6. angrycandy

awww :heart:

7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Today I walked into a men's bathroom. There was nobody in there but I'm pretty sure the people across the hall saw me and were like wtf lol

trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  8. angrycandy

nice

9. Zach

Trusted Supporter

My girlfriend’s older brother walked into the women’s restroom at the movie theater on our way to see the Incredibles 2. It was packed and it was hilarious

10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

It was an employee only bathroom so I just assumed it was neutral I guess. Which means I did it at my work, but not my floor of the building so I'm just the elusive stranger who can't read signs.

trevorshmevor and Zach like this.
  11. Mr. Serotonin

My friend did that on his first day at his job and went into a stall in the women’s room. He heard voices come in later and realized it was the women’s room and had to hide in there for like an hour :crylaugh:

12. Dog with a Blog Jun 28, 2018
    (Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2018)
    Dog with a Blog

I walked into a women’s restroom at PF Chang’s and got weird stares and after it registered I audibly said “oh shit” and walked out and went to the men’s restroom. Then I forgot to lock the stall and some dude opened it on me and I was like “oh shit!”

13. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

A couple weeks ago i was literally dying inside a bathroom stall. I really had to go so i think i didn't lock the door well enough because some random dude opens the door and we lock eyes while I'm mid shit. I get out eventually and the guy is standing there waiting to go next (brave guy), and i says to the guy "don't worry buddy happens to the best of us", and he totally ignored me

14. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I’m not sure you know what the word “literally” means

15. Mr. Serotonin

He iterally doesn’t.

16. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Would make a great SNL skit...

17. johnnyutes

Vaya con Dios Supporter

I am literally dying everyday. No one lives forever @bachna84

18. bachna84

You’ve given me a lot to think about

19. Kennedy

The things my body was doing in that bathroom stall

That ain’t living brother

mattav152, chewbacca110, Zach and 3 others like this.
  20. bachna84

living is a problem because everything dies

@Larry David

Kennedy likes this.
  21. Kennedy

There’s nothing you keep there is only your reflection

ChaseTx, chewbacca110 and bachna84 like this.
  22. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I spit out my water reading this

marsupial jones and Kennedy like this.
  23. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

I just realized this thread was a thing. Eternal cringe is my bread and butter.

I had to drop my little sister off at the high school for swim practice when I was in my first year of college. At 18 years old, I was more unsure of myself than ever and felt the sudden urge to show off. After my sister got out of the car, I shifted my old 97 Cavalier into reverse and slammed down on the accelerator. In my head I knew this was going to look awesome. It was only as I went flying down the lot that I took the time to notice there were a couple teenagers riding their bikes in my rearview mirror. Realizing I was about to commit involuntary manslaughter, I turned the wheel violently...which is when I slammed into the school fence. My audience consisted of the girls' swim team, the cross country team and the football team. I was later told the football coach just happened to be in the middle of a speech about staying safe over the weekend and being sure not to do anything stupid...which is when I slammed into the fence.

My car's plastic bumper was stuck in the now destroyed fence as everyone rushed over to make sure I hadn't died. At the moment I was thinking that death would be preferable. When the police officer arrived on scene he asked for my license and registration. Opening the glove compartment, I suddenly remembered that I had recently played a round of airsoft with my friends and the gun - which looked like a silver and black handgun - had been thoughtlessly left there. The officer lunged for the "weapon" and, realizing what it was, demanded to know why in the world I had put it there. I'm pretty sure I failed at providing any semblance of rationale in my stuttered response.

It doesn’t happen as frequently anymore because I’ve learned to control it, but for a while there I was having these panic attacks and I'd seize up into a paralyzed ball of sweat. So of course, given my current predicament, I felt the old familiar tingle under my skin as my hands began to freeze in place and my breathing accelerated. Staring at me in utter confusion, the officer asked what in god's name was wrong with me as the sweat poured down my ghostly face. Slurring my speech, I asked if I could lean against his leg while he counted down from ten to help me regulate my breathing again. His eyes told me he was probably trying to figure out which drug I was on, but nonetheless he started counting.

And so, as I sat there seizing against the leg of the police officer holding my airsoft gun in his hands while everyone else attempted to unhook my Cavalier from the fence, I couldn't help but think I'd made a mistake today.

24. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Nyquist likes this.
  25. This one’s so good

Nyquist likes this.