Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Elder Scrolls Video Game • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Morrissey

Trusted

I couldn't figure out Morrowind but Oblivion was really fun. It was less serious than I was worried about.

2. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

can't help but wonder about when we'll get 6 even though I know it's going to be a while. guessing 2023.

3. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, am I wrong to say even that seems optimistic? There's not even any word on Starfield atm, and they said pretty clearly that that's coming before VI.

4. Would quarantine have put a halt on development? Like, in the gaming industry in general.

Not Elder Scrolls, but I'm really enjoying Fallout 4 right now, but I've been done with the main quest and dlc for a while, so I'm mostly just fucking around with perks and armor/weapon enchantments via console at this point. Like, I put a speed increase in each armor slot haha

I actually haven't played Morrowind yet. Oblivion and FO3 are already so clunky compared to FO4, I don't think I can go backwards.

5. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

yeah quarantine probably halted it. I guess 2023 is probably the earliest it could be released, 2025 the latest. I think skyrim took 5/6 years and I think they started in 2018 for pre-production with 6, but with covid 2024 might be more realistic.

6. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Morrowind is extremely clunky, but I still love it. The story and atmosphere are top-notch.

7. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I'm sure quarantine halted some of it but I'm also sure there's plenty of teams still working on stuff, be it lore, designs, coding ,etc.