Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Early November Band • Page 46

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by jordalsh, Mar 9, 2016.

1. :verysad::verysad::verysad:omg

bradsonemanband and teebs41 like this.
  2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I just really hope the whole gang is involved. Both in recording of the record and the tour for it.

When I was TEN with Movielife- I was shocked when it was literally only Ace.

3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

In Current and Imbue are amazing albums, so my hopes are high for the next one.

4. manoverboard365

Trusted

When I went to the Jersey show the whole band played. I think most of the guys have full time jobs now and can only play the local shows.

5. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Makes sense. If that’s the case and they’re all involved in the new record then that’s chill.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. Jeff’s insta story is teasing too

7. AHHHHHHHHHHH

8. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

sonder likes this.
  9. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

anyone know the live nation presale code?

10. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Just got home from their show tonight. Really enjoyed the setlist. Only song I wish they played was Guilt & Swell. They played at a small church so the sound wasn't the best, but they got the job done. Ace's voice still amazes the shit out of me.

bachna84 likes this.
  11. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I started singing "it's time to go outside!" very loudly and out of tune and my cat gave me the best "Jesus Christ..." look I've ever seen and what's strange is it just made me want to listen to that song even more.

Mr. Serotonin, teebs41 and bachna84 like this.
  12. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

airik625 likes this.
  13. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

Damn I really like Ace's song a lot

Dog Fish likes this.
  14. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I'm getting strong American Football vibes from Ace's song. Which is sense, since it's a Friday Night Lights themed project.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  15. manoverboard365

Trusted

What happened with this album? I thought it was supposed to come out in like October.

16. To be released next spring, I believe they wrote a few more songs since the delay, and want to perfect the album.

17. Dog Fish

Mutt

Aren't there only 6?

18. Get Good Coach is SO good I love ace so much

19. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

One of my coworkers made a TEN reference the other day and caught it right as she said it. Clear to say that I work with the best.

20. somebody at work once recognized my tattoo and it was amazing

t_papaccio and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  21. Gooddayz

always and forever

Dang. TEN are coming to my city in the summer, but they're third on the bill. That just sounds wrong :(

22. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I understand being under NFG, but under Real Friends is weird

t_papaccio likes this.
  23. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

It feels weird, but Haven’t the other bands just been touring WAY more than TEN? Ace seems to spend most of his time producing.

24. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Real friends has a way bigger draw than TEN .. take off your absolutepunk glasses haha