Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Early November - "The Room's Too Cold" / The Movielife Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by btr, Jul 19, 2017.

1. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Going tonight, couldn't be more excited for both bands.

2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I went in Lansing and had fun. Racquet Club was pretty cool - I want to give their record another listen. The Early November played first, but they absolutely should have played second. Their set was better (though Movielife was still good) and was more dynamic. Movielife was fun, though about 70% of the room left after TEN.

pauljgreco likes this.
  3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i will guarantee that there will not be an in currents tour, that tour will draw maybe 15 people

4. KyleAtGalaxy

Regular

Just that touring is hard, everyone has families and careers. Someone shouted “What’s Jeff’s real job?”. Jeff is a producer at NBC, says Ace.

mrgenious likes this.
  5. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Shame, because that's their best record in my opinion and it's not even close :(

joe.boy.fresh., bobby_runs and js977 like this.
  6. manoverboard365

Trusted

Pumped for the Jersey City show on Friday.
    No Movielife for this date, and it's a hometown show. Hoping for an extra long set.

7. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

and you get fucking vasudeva and gates on the show, i would have actually gone to this tour if it was just those three on every date

8. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Technically, it's more of a Movielife hometown show (if they were playing) than TEN. TEN is based right outside Philly.

9. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Not sure why the Movielife isn't playing Friday...might go if i don't do Nicolas Jaar

10. manoverboard365

Trusted

Show last night was awesome, the whole lineup was there too.

But i was really sad about the crowd turnout. Probably only like 250 people there.

Fronnyfron likes this.
  11. I know. Wishful thinking haha.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.