Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Early November - "The Room's Too Cold" / The Movielife Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by btr, Jul 19, 2017.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

You're right! I went downstairs and caught the end of the game after. I remember now

2. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Yeah, I was there for that! The Wonder Years were direct support right?

3. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I'm not sure ten has played a show in the northwest since I moved here four years ago.

4. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Pretty sure they hit a couple Northwest dates on the Taste of Chaos tour last summer.

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah. Pretty sure everyone was there for them and then the place cleared out.

6. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

That's right. In Eugene. That's it though.

7. Omfg

When do tickets go on sale?

8. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

This tour is solid

9. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

popdisaster00 likes this.
  10. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

All the fans of these bands live on this site, so yeah the venues make sense

JaytotheGee and cwhit like this.
  11. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

this is a good post

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I can't tell you how many times this site has made me think a band is bigger than they actually are :(

joe.boy.fresh. and js977 like this.
  13. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

I see your point. I think it partially has to do with age. The kids going to pop-punk shows in their late teens and early 20s probably wouldn't have even heard about these bands. Bands in this genre playing bigger venues have the younger demographics locked up.

14. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Also Warped, but I can't remember if that was 4 or 5 years ago.

15. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I don't think The Movielife is on there but here's a NJ date

Edit: It won't load for whatever reason. Oct 20th at White Eagle Hall in Jersey City.

16. manoverboard365

Trusted

I'll for sure be at that Jersey City show.

Fronnyfron likes this.
  17. CuttingMyFingersOff

Trusted

Starts tonight. I'm interested to see what else (if anything) TEN plays. Let us know how it goes.

18. Grato

Regular

Very very excited for this tour. Personally choosing it over a couple friend's shows, small venue killers show, small venue pixies show, and mac demarco. Living in nyc is exhausting sometimes

19. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Anyone need a ticket for tonight's Boston show? Venmo me $20 and I can send it along!

20. kman22

Regular

Interesting to see The Movielife headlining the first date. Wish I could have made it back from Riot Fest in time, but psyched to really get into their new stuff.

21. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Heard last night in Boston did not sell well at all.

22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'm assuming they're both playing an hour?

23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

That's the least shocking thing I've heard today.

cwhit likes this.
  24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Not sure if you saw setlist.fm but there was a note at the bottom that said "the band was supposed to perform more songs but could not due to time constraints" I'm guessing they just do the Room's Too Cold in its entirety and maybe just 1 or 2 more songs each date.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  25. CuttingMyFingersOff

Trusted

Yeah, I can only speak for the venue in Chicago but it seems big for a show like this. I feel TEN was/is a more niche band in the scene and TRTC didn't exactly set the world on fire. It's my favorite record from them but I feel like that's more of a product of when it caught me in my life. Regardless, a not-too-full Bottom Lounge seeing one of my favorite records from college sounds awesome to me.